Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

It probably is true........unfortunately for you I know you too well by now and visa versa lol

No more Bank Holiday's YAY at least unitl August anyway lol

Yeah right...hehe

We will enjoy it that much that we will put it all back on hehe

NO STOP IT we cant think of goal yet we still have a way to go. When we get there we can celebrate Hmmmmmm

We will both be there by the end of Aug!! If you are gonna be there then I have no problem lol.

This week has been great and I have not screwed up (yet) but there is still time. We are now meeting up with a friend that we dont see very often and her kids on Saturday afternoon. She has suggested a picnic if the weather is nice and if not a pub with ball pools in it (help me). I dont want either, I just want to stay in my little house with my points and not go over...lol

I have no points at all saved for Saturday so what will be will be. I will have to use what you have none of. I think its called Will Power LOL

Your the cheeky mare lol

I have no interest in cheese since I found the HE Tesco cheese slices, they are too yummy for there own good and they are only 1 point each. Also as you are very well aware I dont eat chocolate and sweets and I dont like ice cream, I also dont eat pudding. So with that in mind I dont think I would have any problem resisting your fridge LOL

WHAT ANYTHING LOL

I have no interest in cheese since I found the HE Tesco cheese slices, they are too yummy for there own good and they are only 1 point each.

Are they really good??? Im still searching for 'good' cheese. I like the HL grated cheese for toasting but its rubbish for sandwiches

That is correct Marie I do have the burger cheese slices, and when you place them on a hot waffle they are to die for Hmmmmm

I have them on hot waffles, and I also have them in a toastie with HL bacon which is only 1 point for 2 slices so you can have a bacon and cheese toastie for 4.5 points (not bad).

The other day when I had one, as you know to put them in a sandwich toaster you have to smother them with butter on the outside (which obviously I did'nt want to do) so instead I got my spray oil out. I let the hot plates get up to temperature and then sprayed them with the oil before I put them in. They came out great no sticking and tasted fantastic, so, a couple of days later I tried it again in case it was a fluke. AND, hey presto it was'nt they worked out just as well the second time so the spray oil in sandwich toasters is well recommended. :D

Well I was really pleased with my self again yesterday. It was the day we where meeting up with a friend that we had not seen for a while, We decided to meet up with her in a pub garden with the kids for a drink after lunch. Which was great as I new I would be driving so diet coke for me and no eating LOL.

THEN the shocker. We were not far from her sisters house and she was having a bbq and had invited us if we would like to go :eek: (drat). When we got there there was all the usual stuff for a bbq and needless to say I was in heaven lol :drool:

After a little while of chatting to various people EVERYONE was eating and I had not realised until there plates where almost empy. I had done it. I had actually been to a bbq and not eaten anything, nothing pasted my lips (not even a raw sausage lol).

So when I got home I had my normal dinner as planned and my points where left intacked :party0049:.

I am just hoping that all my hard work this week pays off. As long as I lose something I dont really mind. I would like to get to my 10% so 0.5 lbs would be good but if not then its not to be, but I am feeling positive as the moment. (And no Marie I have not been on my scales lately i'm tooooo scared lol).

Thanks Sparkle and Bethany

I am hoping to have lost 2 lb then I have managed my stone & half but I am not holding my breath. Why is everyone so negative today (strange) must be the bank holiday lol

Hope all the Monday weigh ins go well x

I dont think I will have lost anything like 2lbs so no need to worry about that one lol

Well 1 hour to go and then I am off. I dont like Monday's :sigh:

Thanks Starlight but I REALLY not holding my breath.....I have had a test on my home scales and I dont want to go lol

Back