Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Well I am now in my third week and back on track after my little hickup on thursday. I managed to save 3.5 points yesterday and saving some today should be no problem as I have stir-fry with chicken later on.

I have nothing planned for this weekend so thankfully I have not got the temptation to go over my points at any time (hopefully). So yes you can safely say that I am back in the race for weight loss. I am still dreading Monday after my little booboo on Thursday but not quite as bad as I was.

Hope everyone else is doing well.....x :D

At least youre clawing back some of those points :) Isnt it terrible how we all just dread those weigh ins lol

Hope you have a great weekend

Yes startlight I have clawed back another 2.5 today so I think If you claw back another 2.5 tomorrow I should be ok :) .

How are you getting on? How you are doing ok :D

Sorry that was ment to be.........

Hope you are doing ok :D

xx

I dont blame you probably safer LOL.

I have got mine in the bedroom and its dangerous, I do try and keep off them and just way myself mid week and that is it so doing well on that so far, anything can change though.

I have not noticed Marie on today, do you think she is still getting over that hangover :giggle:

Hey Marie, glad to see you are still with us. I am dreading tomorrow but I did manage to save back about 10 points in the last 3 days to help with my Thurday night hiccup LOL.

Butterflies are definately flying round at the moment! I'm not staying for the meeting again I am coming straight home.

Goodluck to all of the monday night weight ins and see you on here tomorrow night with the update.

OH and Marie!! you cannot skive just cause of Friday, you never no what the outcome will be, you may be shocked at the outcome (and you may not) good luck!!

Well here we go again, another anxious day before the big weigh in tonight.

If only I can have lost 1/2 lb means I have done my half a stone which I would be really pleased with. But I think you can never tell which way it is going to go.

Oh well!! (I hate weigh days) ;)

Following it is not so bad, it is quite easy and you never feel hungry. Only thing is when you go out and really stuff yourself you feel really guilty and wish that you had'nt done it afterwards.

Did you go to the meeting last Wednesday?

Why dont you go and just give it a go for a couple of weeks, if you dont like it or dont get on with it then at least you can say you tried.........xx

Thanks for the PM and I hope my reply helped! x

Thanks! will update later on with the results lol

Only lost 1lb this week :cry: Not very happy with that but here goes another week and this week will be better!!

Clair one pound is great!! 1.5lbs in 3 weeks then you have a problem!! Keep at it, you will have a good loss if you stick with the plan! xxx

Back