Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

THANKS mate!!!!!!! and I thought you where a friend :)

I am glad you are doing the challenge, I was gonna ask you last night if you where going to do it but OH nicked the computer all night so I did'nt get to come one.

Oh well the weekend is nearly upon me. I have been really good all week so just hope I can keep it up. I am sure you will be ok on Monday look what you did last week and it still worked for you. Chin up you will be fine :)

I am more worried about easter as as I stated before I will be doing a lot of excersice so I have this feeling I am gonna gain. When we are away on the boat I walk miles and do all the locks so I just hope that it will be in my favour and not mess me up to much or else I will start to lose heart even when I have been good. OH WELL HEY HO!! :)

Unlucky for you matey. I dont eat chocolate or sweets and can quite happily live without them. So that should not be a problem for me. How about you with your little ones easter eggs.......LOL

I have never really eaten chocolate so its never been a problem for me.

How old is your little girl. My son is 6 on Sunday so it will definately be him that is scoffing all the chocs LOL

You ramble away dear if you want to!!

I have a daughter who is 16 as well, she is a size 8 and eats like a horse so probably best not to go there LOL.

Oooooooo who's been busy changing their signature. I will have to do mine at some point.

:eek: How dare you swear at me.

NO WAY I have put my mark on society with 2 of them that is enough LOL

Im sorry Im still reeling from the revelation that someone doesnt like chocolate :psiholog:

:) Yay at least there is another like me LOL

I am off to Birmingham today, it is soon my mum's 60th so I am taking her to see Dancing on ice the Tour which should be good.

I am all geared up for beating Marie this week so nothing is tempting me yet and I feel really positive. We are eating out at dinnertime so a jacket potato is in order I think with some beans.

I need that sofa and things Starlight to get me through today. LOL

Cya all later and have a good day x

Well I have just returned from my trip to brum and had an excellent time. Dancing on ice the tour is well worth it, it was absolutely amazing. (Words cannot describe).

I did really well on the diet stakes too. My mum and me found a whetherspoon and had dinner in there. My mum straight away ordred a jacket potato with lashings of cheese, so I opted for the jacket potato with beans and salad. Now I am home I am about to tuck into a chicken chow mein so I am well within my points today, plus done loads of walking.

I just hope I can do as well tomorrow.

Hi all

Well my son is now 6. The party went well and now that it is over and done with it is heaven. Peace and quiet for the whole of the evening WOW!!

Any way can anyone tell me what lasagne and the garlic bread is as that is what I had from the Two for One place. I think by the look of it it is very similar to a rewers Fayre so any help on that would be appreciated. Hopefully I am within or only slightly over my points as I only had a few this morning then waited for my Dinner, it was very very yummy.

Hope all is going well for everyone (dont know what Marie has gone and done). Weigh In tomorrow night so keep i am keeping fingers crossed not only for me but for all who have their weigh ins.

xx

Thank you. And thanks for that starlight. That means I was within my points YAY.

Anyway still really nervous about tonight but we will see wont we.....I think everyone is when it is weigh day though so being on this forum I know I am not on my own.

Thanks Marie!! (I Think) I hope all goes well for you too.

I feel absolutely SICK even though I know I have not done anything wrong this week as far as I am aware but this is an awful feeling.

Why does just standing on some scales make you feel SO ill? LOL

I just want it over and done with LOL and then I will hopefully be jolly again.....lol

Back