Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Thank you all, :)

I will not let it put me off I will come back fighting next week. Only thing is I am out in Birmingham with my mum for the day on Saturday and then on Sunday it is my sons b'day party :doh: .

I think I might leave the Hubby to do it and go out then temptation will be out of the way.

NO NO NO Think positive. Next week WILL be better. x

Thank you all, :)

I will not let it put me off I will come back fighting next week. Only thing is I am out in Birmingham with my mum for the day on Saturday and then on Sunday it is my sons b'day party :doh: .

I think I might leave the Hubby to do it and go out then temptation will be out of the way.

NO NO NO Think positive. Next week WILL be better. x

Youll be surprised at how manageable a kids party can be. What kind of food are you planning?

I did indeed get my silver 7 so I will put that on the tread instead LOL. That will look better.

Looking at it as 1/2 stone is a bit better than looking at it as 7lbs. :clap: thinking positive again THANKYOU!

Well we are going to a wacky warehouse so the kids meals are already planned for them but after we are all going for a meal in the pub next door. I have no problem with the drink as I will be driving (the oh can have my drink and put the weight on lol) I have just not gotta be tempted my the chips and bits, just gotta focus!

Thanks starlight, I will probably be needing help by then just to make sure I dont mess up.

You are all great by the way THANKYOU!! :)

Dont you mean well done YOU!!

If you are gonna do that everyweek you will be overtaking me soon LOL

OK OK NO NEED TO GO ON........I'll catch up up, you just see if I dont LOL.....(I never noticed that till you just said)

Problem being we both just gotta keep it up LOL

WE WILL DO IT!

Hi Everyone!

Well this week so far is going well but still dreading the weekend.

I have had a look at the wacky warehouse Starlight and the pub with it is part of the TWO FOR ONE so if anyone could give me some help on the points in this type of food it would be great.

Hope everyone is doing well (which I am sure you are) :)

I did indeed get my silver 7 so I will put that on the tread instead LOL. That will look better.

Looking at it as 1/2 stone is a bit better than looking at it as 7lbs. :clap: thinking positive again THANKYOU!

Congratulations on your 7lbs. off!!!!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

THANKYOU Mini x :)

Well I have now borrowed an Eating Out Guide so I am not as paniced about the weekend as I was! I can do it now.

Tonight I ate my salad so i am on track this week so far. Just hope I can keep it going. :)

Hello

Well I have just been to the takeaway as I do on every thursday night and this time I had a chicken kebab AGAIN, BUT this time I did not have any Garlic Mayo or any Mayo at all. I had Lemon Juice and I would have to say that I will be eating that again it was YUMMY. So now I know I can have a yummy takeaway without feeling guilty about anything.

Sorry Marie but no chips where involved apart from a few that where put on my plate but it was probably only half a handful and there where not really greasy ones either they where quite dry. So I refrained from the chips.

I dont even know how many points a handful of chips would be. Does anyone? I had 4 points left over after my kebab so I would think that would have covered it seeing as a whole bag is 9. :)

MMM kebab he he! I started VLCD so my treat will be a coke zero!(Which Im only aloud to have if Im extremely desperate!!) Sounds great! Well done on resisting the garlic mayo, its fab with abit of chilli isnt it!! xxx

Quite proud of meself for not having the Mayo just messed up on the chips a little but I dounbt the amount I had will have much effect seeing as I had an extra 4 points.

I have just put in for the April Challange and I think it was a bad idea.

I never do any excersice as I dont have that much time and next wednesday I am going away. We have a narrowboat and we are on that for 5 days over easter.

The only thing that is gonna mess it up is that I will be walking and doing all the locks so that means I am gonna put weight on :cry: .

Not sure how I am gonna get round that one but we will see. It will be really disheartening to stay on the diet for 5 days on hol then get back and be put weight on because of the excersice. OH WELL!!

Back