Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Awwww Clair I can totally relate to how youre feeling. Hope it all goes well tonight Im sure it will *HUGS*

Will check in as soon as I get home tonight :)

Thanks starlight and I will definately let you know how I get on tonight whether it be good or bad.....lol

At the moment I am quite calm about it, that will all change around about 6.30 when I am on my way.

Ok I fibbed a little it is now 6 and belly is starting to tie in knots...........Oh God I dont want to do this!!!!!

I looked everywhere for a 'beady eyes' icon but I couldn't find one... Guess I'll just have to settle for this:
angry-t1.gif
lol!

Please don't worry about tonight, I'm sure you'll do fine!

I'm completely the same with the wine, although I've discovered the WW Wine in Morrisons. It's really quite tasty, and not very many points - and bonus, the bottles are only small so it doesn't matter if I have a whole one! ;)

Try not to stress out about it! I've written much longer, more detailed reply on Maries diary that I'm too lazy to copy, so in summary - Go to WW tonight and get weighed or I'll kick your arse!
angel_sq.gif

I'm sure you'll be fine! (And if the WW Leader is mean to you - which she won't be - I'll come up and kick her arse ;) ) xxx

There is an awful lot of arse kicking going on there lol.

I am off now so I will read Marie's diary when I get back.......

Here Goes.....

There you go, feeling a little better now as I lost 2 lbs. That is a lot better than what I expected so I am pleased again now!!!!

You can calm down again now sparkle no need to kick anyone's arse. The leader was really nice and I went and got weighed lol :giveup:

Thanks Bethany I think I am back on track now.....

I am a worrier when it comes to getting on them scales, nothing else bothers me much (silly is'nt it). :)

Well done to you too.

But the incentive works both ways so Game On.......AGAIN lol

lol Thankyou Sparkle !! x

There you go sparkle I have taken it off just for you lol.

Not such a long way to go now thankfully, its looking better now. Better than what it was anyway.

Thanks again and you can keep kicking my arse for this week so that I beat Marie next week lol :D

Ohhh 'get you' having a claim to fame! Well I... I... I once saw Lionel Blair in his Y-Fronts!!! Okay, maybe that isn't something I should be bragging about - Sympathy please people, I've been scarred for life!!

Just remember that you agreed to me being strict and keeping you on your toes and making sure you stick to it! ;)

Ohhh 'get you' having a claim to fame! Well I... I... I once saw Lionel Blair in his Y-Fronts!!! Okay, maybe that isn't something I should be bragging about - Sympathy please people, I've been scarred for life!!

EWWWWW!! Hey Sparkle you could be on to something.. any time I have a notion for something I shouldnt eat, Ill come back here, read that and well, Ill be totally put off my food with the visual image :rotflmao:

Back