Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Yes unfortunately for Marie I am still here at the moment LOL. I am off of here about 5 and then I am away from 5.30 so I will catch up with you all when I get back. Behave yourself Marie! Starlight is gonna kick you bum for me while I am away LOL.

Thats me - chief bum kicker til Clair gets back :whoopass:

Well Hello People!!

I have made it back! The weather was gorgeous the whole time we where away and the wine and food flowed :( .

I have been doing a lot of walking though so hopefully not done to much damage, I have 6 days to put it right if I have.

Anyway how have you all been doing and what is the gossip, come on please tell.

I will be catching up on all the threads tomorrow night as OH is out so not caught up on much yet! I am very interested in getting to read Marie's though as it does not look too promising from the title of her thread LOL (not gloating honet mate lol).

Anyway hopefully catch up with you all soon take care!! x

BIG *HUGS* back starlight its good to be back lol

And yes thankyou bethany I had a really nice time!!

Well I was back at work yesterday, fresh back from me hols. It was a bit strange getting back to normal with my points an all but I did have a sneaky peaky on the scales yesterday and I have not done too bad (I dont think) but then again my scales are different to the ww meeting ones.

Only other thing is I have got to try and get back into having breakfast (I HAT IT). I cannot eat first thing in the morning but I have decided now that I am not going to, I am gonna wait until I want something. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I just cant do it. I will wait unitl monday to see if it makes any difference, surely it will show in my weight if it does.

Anyway I am now fully back on track after all the cr*p I was starting to consume on hol so.......Watch out Marie lol.

This morning I had a cereal bar 1.5 points so that will do me until dinnertime, I hate breakfast..........

Have you had a go in the arcade on this forum it is addictive and I cant stop playing the blooming things now lol

Here we go again back to normal and back on track lol.

That is very true lol.

I only have a look at night but that is when I am normally on here long enough to have a look.

Off to work in a bit but really have gotta do some house work first lol.

Catchya later and have a good (or do I mean bad hehe!!) day x

I have'nt tried the Alpen ones but I tend to buy the Tesco Value ones. 1.5 poins so that is enought for me first thing in the morning lol.

And Marie there is no problem with 6 in a box if that is what you wanna eat then eat them lol hehe(sniggering).

Oh yes Starlight competitive streak is definately BACK lol

Thats is now you know! There are so many games on there that you cant stay away.

ADDICTED!!!!!! :psiholog:

I have been on it quite a bit when I have been a little bored and I cant get anywhere near the scored that people are getting so I would hate to think how many hours they spend on it unless they are really really clever :confused: .

Onto the serious stuff. I have managed ok on my diet since I came back off of hol only prob is I did'nt really do so well when I was on Hol :cool: .

Back on track now so hopefully I will have taken off those couple of extra stones I put on whilst away lol.

I am trying very hard to be extra good over this weekend to help out a little but who knows. What will be will be and if I have done some damage then I will start a fresh from Tuesday, nothing I can do about it now.

Anyway I am off to mow my lawn so will catch up with you all later.

I did thankyou I had a lovely grass cutting time lol and then I cooked my tea! Chilli done in my slow cooker and a jacket potato. Lots of points left to sit in the garden tonight with my bottle (ohs sorry) I ment glass of wine......lol :D

It will be counted............(hopefully)

Hope everyone else has had a really good day.

Today has been really strange so far. I have managed to have lots of points left over even though I have counted up everything I have eaten today. I dont normally have this many left over so manybe I can have some extra potatos with my tea that will help a little.

Has anyone seen marie about anywhere she seems to have gone very quiet........

I also have been lurking round the threads and now in real trouble now that sparkle is keeping her beady eyes on me too lol.

I would'nt bet on me beating you I was very naughty last night. I sat here with 8 points and thought I know I will have a couple of glasses of wine. Well a couple turned into a bottle and I went over my points by 2 but I think (she says) I have made up for that today. If I have'nt the I have'nt.

I have tried my best since I have been back from hols but it takes a while to get back into it (thats my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it).

The weigh in is tomorrow night and I am really not looking forward to it very much. I am a bit like Marie and what will be will be and start a fresh on tuesday as I really really think that I may have put some on. If I have I will sort it next week. What with kids off school, working different hours and then being on holiday it is bound to take its toll on a girl.

Mind you still very nervous about the weighin even though I know I am in for a rollocking.

xx

Well here we go. Tonight is the night. I am really really nervous AGAIN! I dont know why as I have already wiped tonight off as a bad deal lol.

Yesterday I was really good and did'nt mess up one little bit but I think one day of being good is not gonna cut it.

I will certainly be on here today and tonight just reading everything. Perhaps I could go jogging for an hour and get a bit off it off lol (NOT) me and excercise do not really like each other.

OH well chin up!

Back