Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

cd121272

Silver Member
Oh well thats it first week is nearly out of the way, it is first weightin tomorrow night!

Its silly really as I feel tad nervous about it!! Did everyone feel like I do the day before they get weighed?

Yea every week!! Every Wednesday night before weigh in I sleep about half as much! ha ha! This diet is such a big deal to me for some reason!! I just wanna do well!! xxx

Thankyou at least I am not the only person that feels very very nervous about tomorrow.

I will post and let you know how I get on, hopefully it wont be as painful as I think it is going to be.

This is worse than having to got to the dentist......LOL hahaha :D

Good luck with your weigh in. I feel exactly the same about mine... lets hope we both get a good result :)

Well here we go another week down and hopefully another couple of pounds down.

Weigh in is tonight so nerves will be kicking in alday today!

My weigh in is at 7...... Even though it is the second week by the looks of it the nerves do not get any better........LOL

I also will be logging on when I get home to see how you and Starlight have done, I dont know what time Starlight gets weighed but I know it is today sometime.

Good luck to you babe and nothing to be nervous about LOL....(she says with B52 flying around her stomache) LOL

What have you got for dinner today? and will you be eating before or after you have been weighed?

:D

2 great minds think alike.......that is exactly what I do! :D :D

Oh well not long to go now before we find out. Are you staying for the meeting tonight or are you leaving before that starts. I will probably not do the meeting and come home straight after being weighed.

xx

Thank you All :D

Counting Down Marie :p

Seriously though i'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Best of Luck to ya! x

Hi All

I am back from my weigh in for this week and I lost 2.5 lbs which I am pleased with. :D

I also brought my set of food weighing scales and they are fab, been weighing everything with them LOL :D

Just waiting for Marie now to find out how she has done! x

Yes well done you, you must be as pleased as I was last week with my 4 lbs, its great is'nt it.

I have just posted on your thread while you where posting on mine LOL :D

This has to call for a :hug99: WELL DONE!!

I am thrilled to bits to seeing as I messed up a bit during the week LOL.....OOOOPs better luck next week. I just missed out on my 0.5 stone by 0.5 lbs LOL I'll get it next week LOL

xx

Look at the trackers, yes very satisfying and now very competitive as we both have 30lbs to loose.........Bring it on!!!!!!

LOL Well done again!

Thanks Bethany

Finding it easier than I thought I would and I did'nt stay for the meeting so nothin new to report.

We can always be friendly rivals Marie hehe :D

Your on!!!!!

Off to bed now Well done again and speak to you all soon.

GOOD NIGHT and here we go again LOL :D

Back