Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

glad u enjoyed it hun ive just had beef cow mein from a diff chinese and it was lush !!​

glad you enjoyed it x

lmao at cow mein

A beef COW mein??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

bugger off !!!! ive just noticed the SP well you all knew what i meant
anyway beef is from a cow yeah !!!

ha ha ha Ive just been reading another thread and you have put cow mein there too. he he he.

Thats it its gonna be called cow mein from now on!

xx

Beef Cow haha I like that hehe

Well I have got up this morning and had a sneaky peak on the scales Whooops is all I can say.

I have decided to day that I am going to drink all day ie Water and diet soda's before any smart comments come along LOL.

If I feel hungry then I will eat a little but apart from that it is a NO NO............It was nice though hehe......

GOD WHY DID I NOT HOLD FAST AND NOT EAT IT GRRRRRRRR.

Yes Paula really enjoyed it but wont be enjoying tomorrow morning LOL

Morning people!

Gotta knuckle down this weeks and get some off. Hopefully as far as I know there is no meals out and no takeaways this week so should be able to sort out a few pounds OFF instead of ON.

I have had my wi and I have put on 0.5 lbs AGAIN. Grrrrrrrr My own fault I know.

Right back too it and no messing this week, gotta knuckle down and get on with it or else I will be back to where I started and that is not gonna happen. I will be bouncing like mad on that trampoline this week and sorting it.

Good luck all the other Monday gang and hope you all do well!!!!! xx

You'll soon lose that Clair, happy bouncing love ;)
Lol at beef cow mein!!!
xx

Back