Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

So sorry you've got this wait for the funeral, it's so hard isn't it ((()))
Fantastic about you're trousers, I bet it felt wonderful when you tried them on, well done on losing as well.
xx

Thankyou and glad to see you are better and back with us!!!!! xx

Well done on the trousers missus... its a great feeling when you see your loss like that isnt it.

Gawd size 12... Ill never be a size 12 lol

Im SO pleased for you *HUGS*

Last night I got my best pair of trousers out of the wardrobe. The last time I wore them was last December when I went to a funeral. I have had them for around 3 yrs and warn them at various different things. Anyway I got them out of the wardrobe last night and tried them on. Oooops way to big. They are a size 16.

All throughout this dieting lark if something that normally fits me has been to big then I go and get another size (especially my jeans). When my mum turned up I asked her if there was anything we could do with these trousers as they are quite comfortable. I put them on and she just laughed. At the end of it when she had finished nipping and tucking them, they looked awful. And you can imagine my surprise when I found out that she had to take them in around the waist by at least 3-4 inches...........:eek:

It just shows that you dont really notice what is going on until you get something out of your wardrobe that you have not warn for a longtime. Now I have to go and by a new pair as these ones just fall off...............Really pleased about it.

When I buy my new pair I will let you know what size they are. The last pair of jeans I brought when I was away 2 weeks ago are a Size 12 which suprised me but this has put a smile right back on my face......:)

Wow ! Well done on the trousers - 3-4 inches is a huge difference. And how motivating for you too. I hope everything goes well over the next few weeks. Let us know how you get on trouser shopping! It's seems to be tough no matter what size you are!

Thank you all. Well I have been and brought a Skirt (i know I know) some of you I have know for a while better be sitting down LOL.

I tried on a 16 first just to make sure and it hung off of me and the 14 was a nice fit with room to breath so I got that size and am quite happy with that.

I am off to see Alice Cooper tonight at the NEC. I brought the tickets ages ago and now it is finally here. He is with Joan Jet and the Blackhearts and Motorhead. The OH likes Motorhead and i'm more Alice Cooper LOL.

I am planning on having a good night dispite all that is happening at the moment and hopefully all the bouncing around tonight (at the concert) will help me for monday morning LOL. xx

Concert was absolutely fab. Joan Jet and Alice Cooper can still give it their all and they where just as fab as what they where when they where in the the 80's. Really good time.

Anyway to the actual WI. I have done the dreaded wi and this week have put on 1 lb BUGGER LOL

Oh well here we go again. Gonna be quite busy beginning of this week but will try to get on when I can. Gotta mow me mum's lawns tonight and take her shopping for the after funeral bits, then tomorrow gotta do a load of cooking for her and then the dreaded funeral on Wednesday. Just want it over and done with now so that everyone can start getting on with things, this limbo state is not good.

Anyway hope everyone else gets on well with their wi.....speak soon xx

Never mind, you are still doing fantastically well and to gain only 1 pound when you are under all this strain is great, that is really as much an achievement as loosing ! Will be thinking about you this week. x

Hi hun

Glad to hear you enjoyed the concert. I would have enjoyed that too!!

that 1lb will be gone this week if you are lawn mowing!!!!!

xx

Hello.

Well today is now over and done with. (Sounds awful but you know what I mean). I am so glad that the funeral is now out of the way as we have waited two weeks. It all went as well as can be expected and we all went back to my mum's and had drinks and nibbles afterwards which was nice. It was nice to see a lot of the family again.

Anyway now it is over and I am planning on getting back to normal as soon as possible so lookout people as I am coming back LOL.

C xx

Hehe In answer to your question Marie........Yes I did have another drink last night and then I had another one and then another LOL! Wont do me anygood for Monday but it made me feel better LOL! I will only be having 5.5 through out today and then I am have in chick kebab tonight 7 so at least I can gain a few points back. Only thing is we are ment to be going out with OH's family at the weekend for a meal as its the mother-in-laws birthday so that wont do me much good either........Oh well get this week over and done with and then I should be ok until the meal out the following weekend and then the meal out the weekend after that LOL Bugger hehe. Someones gotta do it...............xx

Big hugs love, it must of been horrible waiting that long.
Lovely to see you back.
xx

Thanks All

Now I need help. I have done quite well this week concidering but now we have just booked a table for 9 of us to go to TGI Friday's on Sunday at dinner time.

Can anyone help me and let me know if there is anything remotely slightly non fattening LOL. And if anyone says I have to eat salad I will shoot them LOL

Thanksyou for your assistance Hmmmmmmm LOL

Sorry can't help with the TGI's thing .... but wanted to say enjoy!! I'm very jealous ... loving TGI's xx

Back