clairs diary

ok here are my measurements i will record every week to see the changes - waist 124cm bust 118cm hips 120cm bingo wings 45cm :cry:so theres my starting measurements :( its time to get thin x

i have just tryed the choc orange bar for my 2nd option not the best but eat-able i have drank about 3 litres of water cant stop weeing lol feeling positive only thought about food every min of the day lol but i WILL DO THIS :Dx

wigglyworm said:
i have just tryed the choc orange bar for my 2nd option not the best but eat-able i have drank about 3 litres of water cant stop weeing lol feeling positive only thought about food every min of the day lol but i WILL DO THIS :Dx

Well done Clair! My box arrived too and as tempted as I was to have something different for dinner I decided to finish these Cambridge shakes (before they reach their best before day!) I've struggled mentally today- think about food all the time but surprisingly watching food programmes and cooking for the boyf helps!! Good luck for day 2! X x

hey kimmi thanks hun u 2 im just watching supersize v superskinny it helps lol i feel good i dnt feel hungry which is good i still have another pack for today prob try some soup,i feel a bit giddy but hopefully that will pass xxx

I'm watching it too and pleased that the boyf has commented how unattractive being that skinny is!! He's made me promise I won't lose too much weight- if only he knew what I weighed!! It's more than him!! Going to bed soon- hungry!!

i have just had my final sachet for the day lets say it made me gag :( chicken soup i had a spoon followed by a drink of water and so on but its taken the edge of my hunger,hoping tmoro's choices are nicer lol x

Well done on sticking to it so far. Im finding it hard but after a big loss this week Im made up. :0)
hi briar thanks for popping by :) im feeling positive just hope these sachets start tasting better i looked like a mad women trying to have the chicken one lol i was putting a spoon in as i was gulping water down lol least i got all my water today lol well done on your great loss thats fabbbbb thats the motivation u need :) xx

mornin all well day 2 has arrived im feeling very positive had huge clean up this mornin :rolleyes: and i havent even had anything yet bar coffee lol last night was hard with me working from home i just felt so hungry every emotion went through me i wanted boiled eggs tuna burger king donner kebab lol but i stayed strong and went straight sleep after work at 2am,i must of drank 5 litres of water i thought i was drowning in my own body at some point lol :eek: hoping the hunger pangs stay away today if not i will just have to deal with them hope everyone has a good day :Dxx

well for my first option today i have had a sachet of porridge was ok but lumpy and powdery how does everyone else make theres?i feel good though no headaches no hunger pangs iv had 2 1/2 litres of water so far :) hope everyone else is having a good day x

Hi Clair, I don't know whether it's ok to have milk on Exante, as I don't drink it anyway. But if you have any vanilla shakes (or even banana) you can split into 3 or 4 then add a spoon of coffee to the cup and whisk with boiled water to have as a latte, yummy.

The porridge I couldn't stand, but now I whisk with less water and lots of cinnamon. I make mine so it's chewy :D

Hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

hey giggle thanks for the tips i think i will have a vanilla tonight :) x

so i just used the ketosis stix i have never used anything like that before lol so i dont no what i was doin but it says when i put it on the chart 1.5 ketones could i be in ketosis that fast :eek: x

result!!!i just made the veg soup put a dash of salt in and its quiet nice :) so im feeling more positive to try the others now :) will have a bar later well im working or a vanilla latte :)x

Day 3 nearly over- I tried a porridge today and despite adding loads of cinnamon I couldn't eat it- was just too claggy! Yuk! Well done for getting into ketostis - me too, love it!! X x

thanks kim i feel great hope it lasts lol im in such a good much i dont feel sloggish as i normally would now im like a mad women my house is spotless iv had 20 mins on excercise bike and painted half the bathroom lol need to stop now because im working at 8 my partners bringing me a can of coke zero so il have that as a treat later with my bar :D good luck hun xxxx

morning all day 3 it is i have suprised myself im still 100% on track dont feel bad at all which is good :) off to the dentist today :cry:lets hope hes nice to me hope you all have a fab day xx

hi clair, just popping in to say hi - how is it going? I am o day 10... also doing a diary. hope to chat some later x

hi naomi thanks for popping in :D its going really well suprisingly im expecting it to get worse just so im prepared lol you have done really well :) well done i will come have a look at your diary later xxx

Good afternoon Clair, hope you're having a fab 100% day! :hug99: xx

Back