clairs diary

hi gigglepants i was having a great day then i went freezing cold and completly drained :sigh: im not hungry though so thats not too bad but i just want to sleep im working 6pm-1am so no chance of that good job i work from home lol going get my pjs a dressing gown and a nice cuppa and hope the night flys by hope ur well hun xx

Awww I just went the opposite, came home from work and decided to blitz the bathroom! Dunno where that burst of energy came from, as I was knackered once I'd finished work! :confused:

This diet does weird things to ya :D

Yeah pjs and hot cuppa sounds good, enjoy :hug99: xx

I feel so hungry at this moment in time im contemplating eating the keyboard lol i will not give in im strong and i can do this (she tells herself) if your starving hungry could you maybe have a 4th sachet?do you think would effect me badly :(

I feel so hungry at this moment in time im contemplating eating the keyboard lol i will not give in im strong and i can do this (she tells herself) if your starving hungry could you maybe have a 4th sachet?do you think would effect me badly :(

I guess a 4th sachet would do much less damage than eating food, but I'm no expert.

I have no willpower, once I start eating food, I pig out. so for me a 4th sachet would be preferable! :D

thanks giggle thats what i thought although i still have one sachet left im jst thinking im workin till 1am so i guess i will be starving later lol but at the minute im having a coke zero ice lolly :) will hold out aslong as possible for my 3rd sachet xx

Having a 4th is much better than food- I used to have 4 before and it never affected the weight losses. Just not two bars as they will knock your ketosis a bit x x

morning ladies :) i never had the 3rd sachet i just kept drinking water and this morn couldnt resist a jump on the scales :D 7lb gone :clap:so happy today is day 4 still plodding along hehe hope everyone has a great day xx

i forgot to add i tryed the vanilla last night yuk its smelt like baby milk powder and it had a bad after taste :( whats everyones favourite soup?x

You're doing fab, well done for resisting having another sachet. I always think it's best if you can just to stick to what you're allowed. This diet really is a test of your willpower!!!
7lbs is fab, i'm managing to stay off the scales for the moment but i'm dying to know what i've lost.

thanks liz i was close to breaking point an hour ago :( i just had a shake and i feel 100% better got alot of housework to do so will get stuck into that then prob have a nap later on before work :) i cant be in ketosis im sure if i feel like that the sticks must nt be accurate :( x

hiya, just wanted to say well done, only a 4th sachet, i lost it a bit the last 12 hours or so, will get back on track, just have to :(

hey naomi thanks hun i didnt end up having the 4th sachet i got threw lol :) and well done for getting back on track its so hard i very nearly fell of the wagon this morn but i hung of for dear like and feel so much better for it x

wow just started sorting and move stuff i went so light headed thought i was goin collapse :( its one thing loosing weight but another when u harm urself i think i myt have a tea with a sugar in x

oops is all i can say :break_diet:i had some hula hoops :( i feel so stupid jst miss eating lol im wondering if working solutions will be better x

If you can I would really try and persevere with TS. Just forget about the blip and start afresh, once a VLCD is established it really does become a way of life. I'm an all or nothing type of person which is why I started this diet in the first place as i'm sure is the case for many. I just think that once you bring food into the equation it can become too much of a temptation. You start off with accurately weighing everything and then start thinking one more bit of brocolli will be fine or a larger bit of chicken etc and before you know it you're back to square one.
That's just my little old opinion and if you really feel your willpower is strong enough to reintroduce food then go for it. Because if it's that option or give up all together I know which I would choose.
I really hope I don't sound too harsh in this post, I just wanted to remind you why you started with Exante. :)

Last edited:
If you can I would really try and persevere with TS. Just forget about the blip and start afresh, once a VCLD is established it really does become a way of life. I'm an all or nothing type of person which is why I started this diet in the first place as i'm sure is the case for many. I just think that once you bring food into the equation it can become too much of a temptation. You start off with accurately weighing everything and then start thinking one more bit of brocolli will be fine or a larger bit of chicken etc and before you know it you're back to square one.
That's just my little old opinion and if you really feel your willpower is strong enough to reintroduce food then go for it. Because if it's that option or give up all together I know which I would choose.
I really hope I don't sound too harsh in this post, I just wanted to remind you why you started with Exante. :)

hi hun thanks for your post your right i am so silly but i cant change it no so i will draw a line under it tomorow is a new day :) xx

LizDesigns said:
If you can I would really try and persevere with TS. Just forget about the blip and start afresh, once a VCLD is established it really does become a way of life. I'm an all or nothing type of person which is why I started this diet in the first place as i'm sure is the case for many. I just think that once you bring food into the equation it can become too much of a temptation. You start off with accurately weighing everything and then start thinking one more bit of brocolli will be fine or a larger bit of chicken etc and before you know it you're back to square one.

Sorry you've had a tough day, totally agree with the above- you chose total solution for a reason and it's easy to start giving yourself a little extra here and there. Put the hula hoops out of your mind and start a fresh- you can do it! X

Hiya Clair, I did the same last Saturday. Felt ill so had some chicken and salad instead of a pack.

But then just pigged out! :eek: my willpower is just crap!

So although I had intended having a food week, I'm now thinking of staying TS until I'm at, or very close to my goal weight.

If you're intending doing WS, be sure you won't be tempted to eat the wrong foods. :hug99: xx

thanks ladies im goin get straight back to it tmoro iv had some chicken and boiled eggs lol its out my system and il work hard to carry on thanks for ur advice x

Hello, just had to reply its is so hard to resist temptation but you're doing well sure you lost your mind in a moment of madness it happens n tomorrow really is a new day stay strong this is my first day with exante and well I made it!!!! stay positive even when the hunger creeps up on you think how you'll b feeling so gud in another weeks time when the the Ilbs start going downon the scales and u stuck to the plan remember y u joined in the first place why everyone joined looking forward to my strawberry shake in the morn!!! byeeee

Back