clairs diary

Hey hon, just wanted to check in to see how you were doing today? :wavey:

thanks for all ur support :grouphugg:its a new day and i will stick to this i drew a big black line under yesterday and starting a fresh today its better than falling off for weeks gaining extra weight then coming bk with my tail between my legs lol:eek:at least now min damage was done so here to a good day :angeldevil:have a great day all xx

well i can safely say i have paid for my slip up been running loo all morn :( cnt even keep water down will see how i go later but il try get my 3 sachets in :) x

well i can safely say i have paid for my slip up been running loo all morn :( cnt even keep water down will see how i go later but il try get my 3 sachets in :) x

Oh no. Hope you're feeling better.
On the bright side at least you've flushed it all out ;)

Well done for getting straight back on track, hoping you feel much better soon Clair :hug99: xx

hi ladies thanks for ur messages i have lost 4 stone on the loo lol i have managed have a soup well for a whole 5 minutes:cool:xx

i feel so ill tonight got an annoying cough that wont leave dodgy tummy and massive headache iv had 2 sachets with a struggle couldnt manage the third i no its bad but it will only go down the loo lol just finished a 9 hour shift so i think an early night is in order first time since sunday i have finished before midnight so im going to jump in bed and feel sorry for myself im too scared to even have a lempsip becuase of the damage haha ok ladies hope u all have a fab night xxxx :wave_cry:

morning kim i feel poop got really bad chest was suppose to go docs friday after waiting a week but they rang and cancelled because doc had an emerg :rolleyes:i was so peed off i said ok il go a&e lol im asthmatic to so doesnt help but i hopped on the scales and im exactly 16 stone which is 8 pound lose :) just what i needed to cheer me up im on a 12-12 shift today :( but with me working at home il take the lappy bed and chill haha :p how are u doing today xx

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Wigglyworm. My first week on this diet I couldn't get off the loo ( sorry tmi ) but as your stomach gets used to the packs you get less and less. Im asthmatic too and know what it feels like when you have a bad chest. Our doctors have an emergency out of hours clinic that they run with all the docs in the area, do you not have something like that because I think you need to see a doctor. I hope it gets better soon for you x

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Wigglyworm. My first week on this diet I couldn't get off the loo ( sorry tmi ) but as your stomach gets used to the packs you get less and less. Im asthmatic too and know what it feels like when you have a bad chest. Our doctors have an emergency out of hours clinic that they run with all the docs in the area, do you not have something like that because I think you need to see a doctor. I hope it gets better soon for you x

hi briar think i might be a bit more settled today i just had a banana shake and it wasnt too bad considering i dont like banana lol im trying to find someone to cover my shift if just for an hour or 2 so i can go to the walk in centre but nobodys offering not suprising :mad: i will have to go tomorow and just take some cough meds hope u have a great day :) xx

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly. I've got the start of a cold and it's such a bummer not being able to have a lempsip :( Really hope you manage to get someone to cover your shift so you manage to get to the docs and congrats on your weight loss, that's fab :D

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly. I've got the start of a cold and it's such a bummer not being able to have a lempsip :( Really hope you manage to get someone to cover your shift so you manage to get to the docs and congrats on your weight loss, that's fab :D

Hey liz thanks hun :) no ones offering so il plod through but remember when they want my help lol mums just brought me some cough meds so im hoping that dont effect me lol have a great day xx

well today i have had 2 litres of water 2 coffees and a banana shake which i made in my smoothie maker and it was suprisingly nice and i dnt like bananas lol im not hungry one bit but i must try have my 3 today i think my chest infection isnt helping my appetite x

another 100% day i dont feel deprived or anything makes a change lol just had tomato soup wasnt that bad a bit thick tho so next time i will add more water :) hope u all had a great day x

thanks ladies :) feeling loads more on track although the scales are stuck on 16 stone lol i no i shouldnt grumble or keep stepping on them lol official weigh in tomorow :) well i woke up still chesty so im only working 12-2 today :D so i will go to walk in centre to nip this in the bud i been like this for near on 3 weeks on and off!!hope u all have a fab day :) x

Hope you feel better soon, and good luck for tomorrow :D

Back