clairs diary

Good afternoon Clair, hope you feel better soon and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

hello ladies :) im feeling great at the min if only it would stay lol iv started to introduce excercise now so iv had 15 mins on the bike and got my dumbells out to fight those bingo wings lol i am struggling to have my 3 sachets i no i have to but its a struggle:eek: had banana shake for breakfast so im going try a mushroom soup in a min wish me luck lol :)x x

well i just had the mushroom soup not bad really but i had to force it down half way through i felt so full and made myself finish it now i fell sick how weird never thought i would have to force myself food lol im working at midnight so will prob have a bar then as i dont think could drink anything else x

I think I need to up the exercise a bit! I walk the dog twice a day and am trying to speed up when walking but some proper cardiovascular work will sure help! I have a gym at work so need to start getting in there after work- maybe next week!! Xx

morning ladies well im pleased to report a 13lb lose :) im very happy and motivated at the moment :) hope u all have a fab day xx

wigglyworm said:
morning ladies well im pleased to report a 13lb lose :) im very happy and motivated at the moment :) hope u all have a fab day xx

Amazing!!!! Well done you!!! Xx

Congrats and you're into the 15s :party0011::party0011::party0011:

That's an incredible loss! Brilliant xxx

I think that too. Glad I found it now though and not waited until next year :) xxxx

sarah you have done fantastic :D how long have u been on hun and what have u lost to date xxx

Wow! Well done! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

well just got back from town got some penicillin from the doctor and if not cleared i need to go for a chest x-ray i just knew something wasnt right!!went to the cafe with my partner i took my bar lol so i ordered a capucino cnt spell lol and she put choc dust on grr never asked me so i sat there taking it all off lol my partner said just have it cant hurt u :confused:silly man lol but im back home now filling up on water :) hope everyones had a good day x

Back