clairs diary

I've just finished my porridge cakes- really like them! I added a tiny bit of water so I literally scraped the bowl- worked out ok! Feeling hungry today!
hey kim mine didnt rise very well will try again this weekend,i dont feel hungry just really sick im wondering if its all the water or antibiotics :cry:
hope u have a good night xx

hope it clears up soon..... allergy? or hormone changes? I found I am cold but actually sweat MORE...tmi sorry!

hey naomi i have no idea what it is its since iv started on ts :( i have been sweating but alot at night find im cold during the day hope ur having a good night xx

Hope your keeping warm Clair. Im sat here with the heating on. I came out in loads of spots last week but they are going now, thank goodness. It must be something to do with the diet. :0)

Hiya

Oooh porridge bikkies sound nice. will try in a few days when i start getting bored, only on day 1.

Don't finish my penicillin till monday night.

x x x

well im here to report a sin :break_diet:went to bed last night feeling really sorry for myself felt so sick i didnt want to eat i wasnt interested in food at all,i think it may be the antibiotics.woke up this morning late when i was supposed to be going town with my mum so no time to eat :( so i ended up going into tesco and getting a tuna mayo salad tub i no it could of been worse but i feel so guilty and prob out of ketosis :( i have picked some lean meat up and will have a protein meal tonight and straight back to it tommorow why do i do it :confused::cry:

It's so easy. I'm only on day 1. I'm having a protein meal tonight but I had already decided to do this before I started because I am on penicillin. Hoping to get onto TS eventually but not bothered if I stay on WS and loose plenty x

hey headdown hope ur having a good day :) i asked my doctor before he gave penicillin and he said i will be ok to carry on ts but i have been feeling really sick but i dont no if thats the penicillin or the exante as sickness is side effect on both lol :( just feel so stupid it was 440 cals and best choice there suppose could of been worse x

Don't give yourself too much of a hard time, it's so difficult to do this diet let alone being poorly too! You made a good choice- could've been a lot worse! X

good afternoon :) im back just having my first shake after a bad tummy this morn my stomachs saying dont do that again lol i wont ;)so i have brought strawberry water from tesco and boullion for a different kinda drink :) just having banana shake then i will have a major blitzed ready for a long weekend of work then attempt porridge cakes again :) hope everyone is having a good day xx

Good afternoon Clair, like the others have said, I think you made a wise choice with the tuna salad.

Good luck getting back on track, hope you're feeling much better today :hug99: xx

Well had a good day only had 2 packs feel so full will try squeeze something after work hope everyone had a good day x

I luvvvve the strawberry water. It makes it so much easier to drink water when it has a taste to it. The bouillon is quite nice too, it fools you into thinking you've had something satisfying. Glad you had a good day. Ive had a good day today too. x

Hey hon, hope you're doing better?

The boullion has definitely been a life saver for me. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but don't like the soups so the boullion settles my savoury cravings, it tastes just like a cup a soup plus it gives me the warmth i'm needing too. :D
Have a great weekend.

Morning, hw you feeling today?

To be honest I feel like Ive been hit by a bus!! Feel really crap and pants!

Don't even fancy a shake, been up since 6am........

Hope Ican get through today x

good morning all feeling ok thanks never managed my 3rd pack just couldnt stomach it at all i wont make it a habit lol ;) 12 hour shift today zzzzzz have a good day xx

forgot to say the scales arent moving :( there stuck lol hope they move by tuesday x

I'm sure they will x x

Back