clairs diary

morning all :) lovely day :D scales have moved 2lb this morn phew better than nothing i suppose,hope everyone has a great day xx

Well done, I have already started weighing every day. MIght bin them and use the scales at work only.

I'm the same Clair, scales really aren't wanting to move this week. Fingers crossed they take a plummet before Tuesday!
Sounds like you're still doing fab, i'm not getting much of a chance to get on here at the moment so i'm trying to catch up on everyone's diaries.
Good Luck for Tuesday :D

well after a 9 hour shift got banging head feel half dead no energy jst had a veg soup still got 1 choice left,but back to work at midnight dont no if il be alive by then lol :( hope u all had a good day x

Oh long hours you working???? WHat do you do?

You need some rest x

Good morning Clair, hoping you feel much better today :hug99: xx

I steer clear of the scales if I can, hate not seeing them move. I just weigh once a week early morning and naked :D

afternoon everyone,well im not happy today mother nature brought me a gift :cry:so im not expecting any loss tomorow now i no the scales moved but im so bloated and feeling very sorry for myself lol not had anything today except water so im off to grab a bar before work and il catch u with everyones diarys tonight xx

afternoon everyone,well im not happy today mother nature brought me a gift :cry:so im not expecting any loss tomorow now i no the scales moved but im so bloated and feeling very sorry for myself lol not had anything today except water so im off to grab a bar before work and il catch u with everyones diarys tonight xx

Its the gift that keeps on giving !!

Hope you feel better soon x

Stay positive Clair :hug99: xx

keep positive and you will get the results in the end x:)

Thanks ladies :) feel a bit disheartened this week i no i had a blip but was only tuna salad :( will keep plodding till next tues see what happens xx

Hi Clair just reading your diary! Well done so far hun! You've done brilliant! Don't feel disheartened, mother nature is evil!
:)

You never know the scales may surprise you in the morning. Fingers crossed for you. :fingerscrossed:

Good morning Clair, hoping you feel much better today hun and have a fab 100% day! :hug99: xx

morninggggg well im pleased to report a 5lb lose :Dcant believe it sooooo happy and really motivated me :) supposed to be going out tommorow for a meal but i dont no what to do :confused:hope everyones having a great day xx

Back