clairs diary

Yay you, see all that worrying for nothing. 18lbs in 2 weeks is AMAZING!!!!!! :happy096:

Thats a brillaint loss. I bet you can really tell now too in your clothes. x

morninggggg well im pleased to report a 5lb lose :Dcant believe it sooooo happy and really motivated me :) supposed to be going out tommorow for a meal but i dont no what to do :confused:hope everyones having a great day xx

:woohoo: Wow! Well done, that's fabulous Clair :hug99: xx

YAY 5lbs is awesome well done!
Re the meal go for low carb low fat options - steak and salad is always a winner in my book :D

wow fantastic x

morning all had such a busy couple of days sorting out rooms decorating list is endless,went for a meal yesterday alls im saying is im well out of ketosis :rolleyes:but im not going feel bad thats life im back on track today :)thats what matters hope everyones well wil catch up later :)better go paint xx

can anybody tell me what the bars are called at tesco which u can have plz :)

Tesco Ultraslim Crispy Chocolate bar and Crispy Raspberry bar.

The chocs nice, but the raspberry is absolutely gorgeous!

Hope you're well Clair, am just catching up on diaries at the mo! :hug99: xx

Can we really have the tesco bars- where in the diet does it state that?? I love the raspberry ones!!! Do they have more carb?? Xx

Can we really have the tesco bars- where in the diet does it state that?? I love the raspberry ones!!! Do they have more carb?? Xx

If I understand correctly then I think they're ok to have occasionally. But not every day, as they haven't got the vitamins in that the Exante bars have.
So it wouldn't be wise to have them too often.

Can't remember where I heard that they were ok to have but I love the raspberry ones. they're my weekend treat. :D

Can't remember where I heard that they were ok to have but I love the raspberry ones. they're my weekend treat. :D

Yeah, they're so nice I think I'll still be buying them after I hit goal :D

HELLOOOO everyone hope ur all well had a good day just busy decorating hence why iv not been updating every ten mins :eek:lol had really bad headache today :(hopefully will shift tommorow will catch u all soon xx

ooopppssssI was having the ultraslim bar every day this week, might have to knock it on the head and keep fora weekend treat x

I have the bars too. About 3 or 4 times a week. They are bigger than the exante bars and the slim and save ones so you feel like you are having something decent. I read it was alright to have them but they are slightly more carbs though.

morning :) thinking of ordering the taster pack on slim and save but that does contain meals what does everyone think of the slim and save,i dont even know how it works xx

morning :) thinking of ordering the taster pack on slim and save but that does contain meals what does everyone think of the slim and save,i dont even know how it works xx

It's YUMMY!!! I ordered samples from them in the first week I was doing Exante, the spag bol was yummy and so was the choc truffle bar. I've still got the porride and caramel shake to try. Once this month of Exante is over i'm definitely debating swapping over. If you have the 3 packs with them you get a meal as well as a milk allowance and it then still all makes it the same calories as Exante. I've heard rave reviews about the other meals too but yet to try them. Think i may order some more of the meals as it was just so nice to sit down and eat something with the family. You'll need to let me know what you think of them!

I like the shakes and bars although they are small. I don't like the soups or porridge and only like some of the meals. I don't think I will move over, just order some of what I like to mix it up a bit.

Back