clairs diary

Good afternoon Clair, there are quite a few switching to S&S or mixing them with Exante.

I'm sticking with Exante as it's working for me, and I'm quite enjoying the shakes now I blitz them with ice!
Hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Personally I like the odd slim n save product, however, I don't like them all and much prefer exante for the simplicity, plus I prefer exante products as a rule, all the S&S bars I've tried I haven't liked, they caramel vanilla shake sets off my sweet tooth something rotten as its so yummy, as does the chocco crunch, the mushroom pasta is lovely and I have around eight of these for the evenings I want sumthing savoury (I only have extane shakes and bars)

I tried the sample thing and it gave me the confirmation that exante was for me however some people try that and decide on s&s being for them!

I say nothing ventured nothing gained!!
:)

thanks for your advices :)had a bad day yesterday wel night had some friends round who had a take-away lets say i have no willpower :( i am fine on my own but soon as i have guests i fail grrr need to get a grip or il loosing and gaining the same weight forever!!:(

Hey briar im back on but still feel so stupid i no i cant change know but i need to be stronger or il just carry on failing xx

morning all weigh in today 1lb gain was expecting more but i can deal with a pound the amount of painting etc i have to do today will burn that ;) need to be 100% today im NOT going on hol as a whale this year!!such a lovely day :) shame im going to be stuck in decorating hope everyones well xxxx

That 1lb will come off in no time. Onwards and downwards from now on :D

Hi Clair, If it was me and I had a gain like I did in week 2 I just put my weigh in back 2 days until Id lost it and another lb. I used to do that all the time on ww online. Then when Im going great guns you can make it back. I would weigh in again in a couple of day and if you have lost just say that is your loss for that week. It makes you feel more positive and means you don't end up feeling bad all week. I play mind games with myself all the time to keep me on track. x

Glad you aren't going to dwell on it, 1lb is nothing you could WI tomorrow and that would be gone glad you are so positive and good luck xx:)

hello ladies thanks for your comments :) iv been on track now since yday so fingers crossed i can stay on track i need to get rid of this weight and i will!!!my mums started now too so we can support each other :) hope ur all well xx

You'll get rid of that 1lb and more this week!! Good that you've got support- id be lost without this site!!

Glad you have your mum supporting you you can spur each other on if you get stressed, otherwise there is all your laptop buddies xxx

morning all feeling great had a sneaky peak on the scales and 5lb down :) not official weigh in till tues so i wont update my stats but its just me a great boost xx

feelingg fab today only had one shake bottle of strawberry water just on to my bottle of normal water :) doesnt the sun give u a boost i love it!!because this is the reason i want to be skinny to be outside feel confident in the sun and have a beach bod :D xx

It certainly does!:) Glad your having a good day, me too just about to have my soup, keep it up xx:D

Hello another lovely day got really sunburnt lol had another 100% day just on the scales this morning and another 1lb off!!:eek:will be off plan monday as im off out for the day so going to enjoy so will weigh in monday and have a week then to pull it back hope ur all well :)X

morning another beautifull day :) had the darkest ketosis stick ever this morning lol:Dim going to clean up try get some excercise in before work hope u all have a fab day x

Back