clairs diary

Hope you had a nice weekend Clair. x

hello im back lol been of track as had few problems but im the same weight as when i left :D so not all bad i have ordered slim and save taster pack and yesterday was my first day on it i love it so far :)hope everyones well xx

welcome back and very well done for not gaining whilst you were away, that is the hard part isn't maintaining when you are not on plan so well done xx

welcome back and very well done for not gaining whilst you were away, that is the hard part isn't maintaining when you are not on plan so well done xx

thanks hun i havent really been eating that much tbh as been really stressed,but im feeling better and started wanting to eat rubbish so thats why im back :)xx

good afternoon :) had a great day yesterday i love the slim and save sachets its nice to have a change :) good morning so far,i have ordered a flab loss machine should be here tommorow so im hoping that works x

Good afternoon, nice to see you back. Well done for not gaining whilst you were stressed.

I'm with Dawny here, what's a flab loss machine? :D :hug99: xx

hello ladies its a vibrating plate like the ones u get in tanning shops and gyms u stand on them and it shakes you lol :p x

Aha, you must let us know how you get on with it. Good luck :winter_brr: < Clair! :D

I get the slim and save too and have a day of that and then a day of exante just to give me more choice. Good luck with the vibrating plate. I would love to try one of those. x

I hope you are enjoying your flabloss machine! and having a good weekend x:banana dancer:( thought it may make you like this) x

Good morning Clair, hope you had a fab weekend and today's treating you kind. How's the Flabloss machine, did it arrive? :hug99: xx

Back