Clare's Story

It feels bloody fantastic Kate! :bliss:
You will soon be there yourself becuase you are doing so well :)

:happy096::happy096:

Well done hun xxx

Thanks Ali!
You are such an inspiration to me! :)

well done clare, under 200, yeahhhhhh cant wait til im that.
i love looking at all the weight loss people have done as it gives me the umph to carry on.

well done again xx

sharon x

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well done!!! You`re doing amazingly :D

Xxx

Thanks ladies! :gen126:

It's 5 weeks to my birthday and I really want to be down to 13st 7lbs by then... I should be able to do it if I stay focused :)

Clare well done you have done so well, i have been having a crap time lately and not doing so well! Feeling ok now and am back on it but just wondered if you can share a day of food with me! like what you eat?

Fantastic news Clare! Bloody good for you!

I hope it continues for you.

(note to self - try to be as good as Clare!)

Lins
:flowers:

XX

Hi Nat,
Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time, I hope all is well now :)

If you need a little extra support I'd be happy to let you have my number or you could give me yours as sometimes it's good to have a friend to talk to who knows what you are going through....
Give it some thought, I'd love to help you if you need it :)

Here is a typical day for me.

Breakfast- Rice krispies or Special K with sem skimmed milk.

Lunch- Fresh fruit salad or green salad.

Dinner- 1.Grilled chicken with lots of veg.
2.Stir fry made with chicken and one of those stir fry veg packs from asda or Morrisons.
3. Jacket potatoe, Total 0% yoghurt with chives and either salad or veg.
4. Low fat ready meal. Always has to be under 3% fat for me.
5. Tony is working away Monday- Friday at the moment so I don't do much cooking through the week but at weekends I cook something for both of us from the following recipe book.....Ainsley Harriotts - Low Fat Meals In Minutes. It's a great book and only cost £6.50 from Amazon.

Bread is my BIG weakness so I've cut it out of my diet as I find it's easier for me to have none than just trying to have a little.

I do not eat anything between meals and I walk everywhere now.... the car hasn't been out for days.
I'm also using my exercise bike twice everyday.

Clare x

Amazing achievement so far - got my pen and paper out ready for the tips!! x

Thanks Julie, but I still haven't found those hop bones yet. lol
I do some pretty crazy things to keep myself motivated...

I will put a list together of some of the ones I dare tell you about! :D

Thanks Clare thats really helpful, bread is a nightmare for me too, i am trying to cut it out but i am a fussy eater so find it hard to find alternatives!! I dont like eating cereal in the morning so toast is easier cos i like something warm!

That book you mentioned is it under 5% fat and does it have the breakdowns? I have been looking for cook books with 5% fat but cant find any and all the low fat ones i have found dont have the weight and fat content so i cant work it out!

I am doing ok at the moment just went through a blip of missing the old stodge i used to eat so had a few days of eating it enjoyed it at the time but now i am back on plan with the low fat i realise this food just has much more flavour! I actually do enjoy it so i dont understand why i wobble off it sometimes its annoying.

I havent been on here for a while and today i have read up alot and its inspired me again!

Feeling good again right now and i have my first nurse appointment next week so really need to be good.

Fantastic news Clare! Bloody good for you!

I hope it continues for you.

(note to self - try to be as good as Clare!)

Lins
:flowers:

XX

Thanks Lins :)
Have you set yourself any mini goals as I find this really helps me.

I bought myself a really nice note book and I write in it every night.
My goals can be anything.... Todays was set a time for my dinner and not to think " I'm really hungry now so I'll it now instead of later"

Goals don't have to be weight related. :)

Ooo I cant wait Clare - sounds interesting!!

You are being very strict arent you!! good on ya....

How tall are you?

x

Yes I am being strict with myself because I don't want to get in to the habit of saying " Just this once won't hurt" as I know I would be saying it everyday! :D

I'm 5.2 ... a whole inch taller than you:)

Hi Clare

I'm only on day 3, but so far i'm finding it ok. I don't think the meals I'm eating are anywhere near 15g of fat though! Do you think that would be a problem? Do you not eat anything between your meals?

My short-term goals are really just thinking of the weight loss at the end of the week!! One of the big goals for me would be to lose a few cup sizes from my boobs. 34GG (!!) is a very heavy weight on my small back!

I wonder if I could sell them to a flat-chested, unemployed glamour model somewhere?!!

Hmmmm......

Lins

:giggle:

That book you mentioned is it under 5% fat and does it have the breakdowns? I have been looking for cook books with 5% fat but cant find any and all the low fat ones i have found dont have the weight and fat content so i cant work it out!

The book gives nutrition notes on each recipe, not all are under 5% but most are.

Hi Clare

I'm only on day 3, but so far i'm finding it ok. I don't think the meals I'm eating are anywhere near 15g of fat though! Do you think that would be a problem? Do you not eat anything between your meals?

My short-term goals are really just thinking of the weight loss at the end of the week!! One of the big goals for me would be to lose a few cup sizes from my boobs. 34GG (!!) is a very heavy weight on my small back!

I wonder if I could sell them to a flat-chested, unemployed glamour model somewhere?!!

Hmmmm......

Lins

:giggle:

Hi Lins,
Like you I'm not eating anywhere near 15g of fat and to be honest I'm not sure I buy this thing about having to eat a certain amount of fat to make Xenical work... Of course I could be wrong :)
I know if the meal doesn't contain fat, then no tablet is needed.

I don't ANYTHING in between meals!
One of the things I do is to think to myself " Would a very slim person eat that? ... and if the answer is no, I won't eat it. :)

I have a verry small boobs so if you are giving any away I'd gladly take some form you :D

Back