Clare's Story

Oh I wish I could give you them!!! They just get in the way. They enter a room about 5 minutes before I do!

Are we not allowed bread? :eek:

I had some jelly sweets, (hardly any fat), yesterday between lunch and dinner. I thought that would be ok. I just don't want to starve myself, and I get the nibbles sometimes.

Lins
X

You can have some of mine too, Im a 38FF but I think they may have started to dissapear - my bra is a bit floppy at the end :D:D

That inch makes all the difference I tell you Clare...

My motivation/mini goal is not to let you catch me up!!

one month weigh in tomorrow and I have done well this week - resisted many glasses of chilled rose!!!

Like to keep you on your toes!!

Me x

Lins, fill your house to the brim with things you can snack on.... I have liqourice but loads of other stuff, some sweet, some savory.

Like Clare, I am an all or nothing girl really... bread has gone for me also, love the nutty stuff covered in runny stinky cheese.. droooooooooooooool.

Enough of that, Im going to Dubai for my honeymoon in 5 weeks and I dont want the sun to go in everytime i remove my sarong!!

Every day I feel a little more empowered, Clare my clavicles are beginning to surface:D

Julie x

Hi JulieI'm sure you'll look lovely in your sarong. Dubai will be fantastic, you lucky duck!!I have strawberry liquorice in for nibbling, and the jelly snakes from the BRING ON THE TRUMPETS advert - yummy!! WW deserts are good too. Also lots and lots of fruit.How long has it taken you to lose 30lbs?LinsXX

Lol not seen the trumpets ad...

I started eating properly middle of Jan and lost about 20lb on my own before coming to a bit of a halt (dunno why cos I am eating the same now as I was then)

Doc kept suggesting I try Xenical so I gave in after understanding it wasnt an appetite supressant and I have my first months weigh in tomorrow (reckon 8-9lb) which is more than I expected to be honest.

I'm not in any real hurry (but I wont let Clare beat me) haha..

I'm also 40 this year and I do want to look/feel better.

Just missing the wine to be honest but its worth it!

x

That inch makes all the difference I tell you Clare...

That reminds me of a conversation I had with Tony at the weekend but I will leave that for now :giggle:

My motivation/mini goal is not to let you catch me up!!

one month weigh in tomorrow and I have done well this week - resisted many glasses of chilled rose!!!

Like to keep you on your toes!!

There isn't a hope in hell of me catching you up but a little healthy competition never does any harm:)

I'm sure you will have done brilliantly this month!

Clare my clavicles are beginning to surface:D
OMG! You can see your clavicles!?! I'm so jealous now!!!
Damn! I have to find some bones soon!
I'm sure I do have them :D

:eek:
Oh no!!

Can we not have wine???

I thought it was very low in fat, just high in calories!!

Lins
X

:eek:
Oh no!!

Can we not have wine???

I thought it was very low in fat, just high in calories!!

Lins
X

No bread, No wine...
Well that's me stuffed at Sunday communion! :8855:

thicko here, but what are clavicles!!! thought it was a musical instrument! i dont know if i can see them if i dont know were they are,lol

sharon x

Fart!!!!!!!

My doctor told me it wasn't bad on Xenical because it was low fat. Bugger, bugger, bugger.

Any alcohol we can have?

:party0036:

Hi Sharon, clavicles are collar bones, I probably spelt it wrong!

Yep you all can eat bread and drink wine, I am just avoiding the things I know will lead me down the naughty path... I struggle to stop at one glass or one slice, Im more, or used to me a bottle and loaf kind of girl!

On the down side Clare, my fingers are looking terribly wrinkly!

I have just roasted some courgettes, garlic and butter nut squash and mixed them in with Ainsley Harriets couscous, my god I cant wait for lunch tomorrow! This surely cant be good for me!!

Still got a 41" waist - 40" if i pull tightly and breathe in... I'm an apple shape, my legs are totally normal....

What shape are you lot then?

x

i dont really drink much so thats not a problem to me, my nemesis is smelling fresh made pizza!! thats when i drool.

sharon x

ahhhhhhhhh now i know were they are, iv now realised i cant see em too! lol

sharon x

lol, i hope so! my shape is kinda weird, i have big boobs,(38f) so i wear size 22-24 to accomodate them and im size 20 jeans, but my waist does go in a bit.
my boobs will be the last place i lose the weight,

sharon x

Phew!! What a relief. A glass of red always makes things easier.

I carry a lot of weight on my legs, YUK.

Also, I had a total hysterectomy in september, and my tummy hasn't recovered. I still haven't got my muscles back at all. So all in all, I'm pretty well rounded! Especially when you consider my huge boobs too!

Lins
:feedtroll:

On the down side Clare, my fingers are looking terribly wrinkly!
Yeah I'm using loads of hand cream :(
I have just roasted some courgettes, garlic and butter nut squash and mixed them in with Ainsley Harriets couscous, my god I cant wait for lunch tomorrow! This surely cant be good for me!!
That sounds delicious Julie!:drool:

What shape are you lot then?
I'm equally fat from top to bottom! :D
When I'm slim I have a very boyish body :sigh:

I was size 22 up top and had just gone into 20 jeans, they fitted comfortably.

Am now an 18 top and a 16 jeans. Did buy some from Top Shop, size 14 but they are maternity so I dont count them.

Like a lollipop me!

Have nothing left in my original wardrobe I can wear, except knickers, its all new but there isnt much of it.

Thats good Clare, at least you are in proportion.

I wish i knew how to extract lines to quote..

have a great day girls, I'm off to the docs in an hour or so.

Byeeeeeeeeeee x

Hi Clare, I just wanted to come and say hello,
Im new to Xenical am about to take first tab with lunch and to be honest im petrified!
Youve done amazingly :) .. and im loving reading your diary so far,

Back