Clare's Story

This might sound crazy but I'm a little tempted to have a high fat content meal just to check if the Xenical is working. :D

It is working, you have resisted all kinds (including your mums puds) :D:D:D:D:D

You're so right! It is working because as you said I have resisted food I would normally eat without giving it a thought.

Thanks making me see sense! :)

I just realised that my first weigh is 2 weeks today and not next week as I thought it was :cry:

I really want to know how much I have lost now..... how am I going to cope not knowing for 2 more weeks!?!

I've booked a spray tan for tomorrow. It's one of those booths as I'm not ready for a size 8 stunner seeing me in my underwear just yet :D

It's weird, I wouldn't thought of doing it before I started my diet.
Why is it we the moment we start to loose weight our self worth goes through the roof? :)

So true Clare, I fell amazing right now, don't think i have ever experienced my clothes feeling slightly baggy.

Came back from Egypt 2 weeks ago today and with a tan Im simply very curvaceous!

x

i painted my toe nails the other day :eek: and i spent 30 quid on a really decent foundation , i usually use one thats just 5 quid... its the lil things that im doing , i brought a load of face creams :eek: i never used to bother lol.. used to think whats the point lol..

its nice feeling like im a person again i have a long way to go but 50lbs lighter does make a lot of difference to me xx

clare i weigh myself every morning after the loo and before i eat i know thats bad but i really cant stop ive tried... i only note my weight on sundays though... just like to keep an eye on it lol.. and my wii fit tells me my weight daily too lol..

I signed up to our May weight loss challange so I decided to get on the scales and I'm in shock!!!

I've lost 8lb in my first week!:bliss:

well done fab news, i weigh myself each morning after toilet too as i like to keep an eye i dont take much notice of it unless its a tuesday morning when i note it!! my official weigh in is monthly at doctors so will be interesting to see how it looks next to my scales!

how did tan go i have always wanted to try that?

Thanks for the support ladies!
It really means a lot to me! :gen126:

Spray tan is tomorrow so I will post photos if I don't look like Tango man :D

Hi Clare!
Thought I'd say hello as I've been lurking for a couple of days!
How's the tan?

Happy Friday everyone! :)

Well I just got back from having the spray tan, it wasn't so bad at all.
So now all I have to do it wait for it to develop overnight.
I'll let you know how it looks tomorrow:D

I'm running off now to finish the housework as I haven't done a thing today! lol

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend:)

We had a fab time but now it's back down to earth as Tony is working away for the next 2 weeks.

I've been reading through some of the threads and I have lots more to catch up on when I've got the little guy to bed.

Spray tan was a bit of a let down... faded away after 3 days but it looked ok while it lasted.

Diet and exercise going really well and I know part of that is down to the help and support I get from all of my new friends on this forum. Thanks guys! :)

I just got weighed serveral times becuase I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

I'm down to 14st 6lbs! :D

Thats 18lbs! gone:woohoo:

I know I still have a long way to go but it's a bloody good start!:p

Whoop! Well done Clare!

Back