ProPoints Clarri's ProPoints Food Diary

clarri

Gold Member
Hi.
Im going into my week of ww. I have a diary in the Members diaries, but have decided to keep a daily ww food diary, just so that i can have your advice etc. Today was my weigh in, and I am up a lb, but have had a weird week, with some social occasions and an emotional eating moment. I also had days where I wasnt eating enough points, so from tomorrow I will be having between 20+22 per day, saving 2-4. I am being quite scientific about this. I also work out every other day in the gym, doing a minimum of 45 minutes cardio, and then strength training too. I am also changing my meeting night to Tuesdays. I feel this will keep me from Weekend brain. So next week will probably be a sts or lb off.
Tomorrow my food will be as follows -
B - toasting muffin 1.5, 2 egg whites omlette 0, lf cheese 1.5, chopped onion o, tomatoes 0 -3
L - vegetable curry 0, 2 ryvita 1, ww triangle cheese .5, salad 0 - 1.5
D - lf healthy meatloaf 5, (I won a Heinz competition with this recipe and got a months worth of groceries paid for!!!) new pots 2, tomato, garlic and onion sauce 0, mixed veg 0 - 7
2 glasses of wine - 4
milk - 1
fruit - 2, meringue nest .5, ww cream 1.5
TOTAL - 20.5 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe I totally forgot about my ww diary. Apologies. Anyway, food today -
B - BLT - 4
L - ww bagel 2, ww cheese triangle .5, smoked salmon 3, ww free BNS and red pepper soup 0, salad 0 - 5.5
D - 100g roast pork steak 2.5, cauli mash with bit of lf butter .5, mixed veg 0, apple sauce 1, gravy .5 - 4.5
S - banana 1, maynards sports mix 4, time out 2, LC crisps 1 - 7
MILK - 1
TOTAL 21 - more than I have been having, but my allowance is 24. Am reluctant to use it all the time though!
Am going away tomorrow for 2 nights, in campervan, so will be very interesting foodwise. Intend on bringing breakfast and basic lunch stuff, but dinners?? Hmm. Will go for the lower options, so wish me luck. Back on Monday to report.

Sunday 08/08/10

B - toast muffin 1.5, bacon .5, egg 1.5, sauce .5 - 4
L - tuna 1,ww wrap 1.5, lf coleslaw .5 - 3
D - pot roasted beef 90g 3, roast pots 1.5, mash turnip and carrots 0,mixed veg .5, gravy 1, yorkshire pud 1.5 - 7.5
light choices choc mousse - 1.5
MILK - 1
FRUIT - 2
TOTAL - 19
saved - 5

Last edited:
Mon-09/08

Food today -
B - toast muffin 1.5, lf spread 1, ww jam .5 - 3
S - 1 ryvita .5, jam .5 - 1
L - tuna 1, salad cheese 30g .5, salad 0, dressing .5 - 2
S - 2 ryvita 1, laughing cow deli .5, - 1.5
D - salmon 4.5, stirfry 0, sauce .5 - 5
FRUIT - 2, pear, 2 satsumas, apple, peach.
Treat - 2 finger kitkat - 2.5
MILK - 1

TOTAL - 18 - still under, with A/P's too, hour intense cardio.

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th Aug

So, food today
B - bacon and egg muffin - 4
L - scone 5, lf spread 1 - 6
D - salmon 4, mash pot 2, broccoli & tomato gratin .5, lamb 3 - 9.5 :eek:
MILK - 1
mini breaks - 1.5
TOTAL - 22 holy cow, just goes to show!!! At least I can have some jelly if needed later!! and an apple. :p

I seriously need a kicking to get me to post here daily. I do post in my main diary but should here too, so going to put a link in my siggie!!
Not been having a good week so far, so today is going to be a pull back day, tomorrow is a family bbq, so can only try and do my best, then I have Monday and Tuesday to do damage limitation. I lost my mojo for a few days, but heading to the gym this morning which will give me a feel good lift.

Food today -
B - scrambled egg 1.5, slice ham 1, toast muffin 1.5 - 4
L - BNS, carrot and pepper soup 0, ham salad sambo - 4
D - quorn sausage & potato hotpot 4, cabbage 0 - 4
MILK - 1

also going to make some free veg curry for hungry moments and snacks are fruit and sf jelly.

Hi, ahh some days are much tougher but then you'll get days where it's easy so that's the days to save points for over eating days.
Hope the BBQ is great and you have no rain.
Yes I look at my pics and can't see that much difference maybe as I have yoyoyed so much ESP in the last 4 years where I am a size 12 one min and a size 24 next, but I'm going to be that Size10 ;)

We can do this just remember a day at a time :)
Have a lovely weekend xx

Hi, ahh some days are much tougher but then you'll get days where it's easy so that's the days to save points for over eating days.
Hope the BBQ is great and you have no rain.
Yes I look at my pics and can't see that much difference maybe as I have yoyoyed so much ESP in the last 4 years where I am a size 12 one min and a size 24 next, but I'm going to be that Size10 ;)

We can do this just remember a day at a time :)
Have a lovely weekend xx

You are so right, it is one day at a time. Tomorrow is going to be tough, but I will just have to do my best.

Oh my god, your pics are inspirational hun. Believe.
xx

hey hun was just reading through and you know those light choices chocolate mousses they are actually only 1point :) not 1.5 .... it says 1.5 on the actual product but if you work out 75cals and 0.8 sat fat on calculator they are only 1 point hehe i found this out last month when having some so youve been saving 0.5 point everytime you have them :D

hey hun was just reading through and you know those light choices chocolate mousses they are actually only 1point :) not 1.5 .... it says 1.5 on the actual product but if you work out 75cals and 0.8 sat fat on calculator they are only 1 point hehe i found this out last month when having some so youve been saving 0.5 point everytime you have them :D

Coooool!!!!! If I can get them to stay in the bloomin fridge!!! (dd = chocolate addict!!). Thanks for that hun. xx

haha same i have to label my stuff and put it on one shelf... brother works nights comes in, in the morning and raids the fridge for sweet food lmao my chocolate snacks anyway go! hehe

and your welcome a few things you will find on the tesco light section and also some weight watcher own stuff is pointed wrongly worth double checking just in case :) xx

Wow, Im so trusting!! Ok, font of all knowledge, please will you tell me, if a slice of bread is 1 pt, if I have 2, is that 2 points, or 2.5. ie, I eat a bread that is 79 kcals per slice and .3 sat fat, so if I have 2, someone said that becomes double IYKWIM. And if I do double it, is the sat fat .6? Sorry, Ive been pondering this today particularly. Tis half a point after all!!!
xx

lol hun many people do it many different ways and it doesnt seem to actually make a difference which way you look at it, a few people on here stick my cals and sat fat exact so to them they would add up the whole cals and sat fat then work out points, so if bread was 80cals and 1.2 sat sat you had two ... they would add up so 160cals and 2.4 sat fats then work out points for that........ however others if they know a piece of bread is 1 point they just go by on if i have 2 then it's 2 points etc, people on here do it both ways and still lose :) so whatever you feel better for doing... either counting it all up specifically or just saying ok 1piece 1 point.. 2 pieces 2 points etc, i do actually do it the latter way and it's never harmed me :) xxx

PS: if you canted to count the cals all up, then yes hun 79 cals x 2 and .3 x 2, so 158cals and 0.6 sat fat you would work out :)

Have had a busy couple of weeks, so havent been very on track. Amazingly enough I have actually lost .5lb, and a sts in the past 2 weeks, but thats not really good enough, so its back to it from tomorrow. No excuses.

I have filled out an excel sheet for the next week, so fingers crossed, actually, not fingers crossed, I will do this.

Today hasnt been great, [STRIKE]so line drawn through it.[/STRIKE]..........

So, back tomorrow with my plan. Please give me some kicks to get back to it.

Ok, so Im going to list my food for today. Went off my grand plan, but hoping it wasnt so bad -
B - 1 slice toast 1, lf spread .5, half small banana .5 - 2
S - scone 5, butter 1 - 6
L - baguette 3, roast beef 2, butter 2 - 7
D - turkey breast 2.5, veg .5, BNS chips 0, gravy .5 - 3.5
S - satsuma .5, sf jelly 0, velvet crunch 1 - 1.5
MILK - 1
TOTAL - 21 :eek: thats mad, feel Ive had so much more. Im wondering if the roast beef baguette was more, but only by about 2 points, so still within my target, and I had my A/P's.

27/09/10

B - brekkie muffin - 4
L - 2 bread 2, ham .5, coleslaw .5 lettuce 0 - 3
D - roast pork 3, 150g potatoes 1.5, mixed veg 0, gravy .5, parsley sauce 2, apple sauce 1 - 8
S - 2 ryvita 1, jam 1 - 2
MILK - 1
FRUIT - 2 - banana 1.5, apple .5
SNACKS - 3.5 - velvet crunch 1, tinned peaches 1, ww cream 1.5
TOTAL - 23.5/24

Last edited:
Back