ProPoints Clarri's ProPoints Food Diary

Aw thanks S. I appreciate the visit! Heres hoping eh. Im hormonal at the moment though, and always stall weight loss wise, so if I dont lose this week, I def will next week.
xx

That's the best way to look at it, clarri, otherwise you can end up being very miserable with a sts result. Hope you do get a good WI anyway.

That's the best way to look at it, clarri, otherwise you can end up being very miserable with a sts result. Hope you do get a good WI anyway.

Unfortunately Emmaline, even though I had that mantra yesterday, it hasnt helped that Ive only lost 3/4lb this week, after being back on track and really really sticking to it rigidly. Am quite upset actually, but I will be fine, will just have to let it sink in, then i will be back to it.

xx

Hey you - don't be down, a loss is still a loss - it's better than putting it on. SO =:D

When I was losing the bulk of my weight I kept going each week regardless of the weigh in results because I stopped looking at the losses weekly, and looked at them over a month. There was a clear trend for me, eg:

Week 1 - 4 lbs
Week 2 - 2 lbs
Week 3 - 1 lbs
Week 4 - STS/Put on

Every month was pretty much like this - week 4 was always a downer but I knew I'd stayed on track and done nothing differently so, I always kept going and it would always average out over the coming weeks.

Try to look at your losses over a month instead of weekly as your less likely to feel demotivated. You know your doing all you can so stay strong and hang on in there, I bet you will have a good loss next week.

((((hugs)))

xxx

Hey you - don't be down, a loss is still a loss - it's better than putting it on. SO =:D

When I was losing the bulk of my weight I kept going each week regardless of the weigh in results because I stopped looking at the losses weekly, and looked at them over a month. There was a clear trend for me, eg:

Week 1 - 4 lbs
Week 2 - 2 lbs
Week 3 - 1 lbs
Week 4 - STS/Put on

Every month was pretty much like this - week 4 was always a downer but I knew I'd stayed on track and done nothing differently so, I always kept going and it would always average out over the coming weeks.

Try to look at your losses over a month instead of weekly as your less likely to feel demotivated. You know your doing all you can so stay strong and hang on in there, I bet you will have a good loss next week.

((((hugs)))

xxx
You are so so right. I have to get over my disappointment eating. Im afraid Friday and yesterday were not good at all. I definitely ate all my weekly points, but then got back to it today. Thanks you for your great support. xxx

Oh Dear! Clarri. Where are you? Do hope you haven't given up!!
Know it can be very disheartening when you are really trying but it does happen to all of us now and then.
Hope you can keep your chin up and carry on regardless.
All the very best to you....:wavey:
Oh I NEVER give up Emmaline!! I do step back sometimes because I am an emotional eater, but I always come back and keep going. xx

Hekkithump didnt know this diary existed chuck...:D xx
lol. xx

Well, after my disappointment at my weigh in results, no matter how much I tried to talk myself up, I ended up having a bit of a "not bovvered" day on Friday, then yesterday was on the road ALL day, and did not make good choices food wise. I did however make some good decisions. I left food when I was satisfied, didnt gorge, and when I was having fish and chips for supper, I had very few chips and took most of the batter off the fish.
Ive had a good day today. This week my mission is to eat less bread, try not to eat too many snacks between meals, and eat less at meal times. So,
Food for today -
B - porridge5, sk milk 1, rye bread 3, philli 1 - 10
L - 3 oatcakes 4 :eek:, crunch peanut butter 3 - 7
apple 0
D - 140g steak 6, celeriac 0, brussels 0, cherry tomatoes 0, onion 0 - 6
milk 1, snax 2, sf jelly 0 ham 2 - 5
total - 28/29

Thanks again for your support ladies.
xx

Last edited:
Food for today - 17/01/11

So, food for today -
B - porridge 5, milk 1 - 6
banana 0
L - tuna 1, 50g mixed beans 1, salad 1, 2 ww crackers 1, ww tirangle 1 - 5
fibre plus bar 3
D - ww bolognaise bake 9, salad 1 - 10
milk 2, snax 2, sf jelly 0 - 4

total - 28/29

Last edited:
Good for you Clarri, such an example to us all.

Have a good day!

Thank you Emmaline! Im not sure about good example, but I never give up!!! lol. xx

Food for today -
B - 50g really nutty muesli 5, milk 1, banana 0 - 6
L - ww crackers 2, 50g hummous 4, salad 0, soup 0 - 6
D - grilled chicken breast 4, roasted veg 1, celeriac chips 0 - 5
milk 2, snax 2, sf jelly 0 - 4

total - 21/29 so far.

Will probably have a skinny decaf cappuchino today too, and will count that as 2.

Back later to update.
xx

Ooooo what are celeriac chips like? Do they taste really celery-ey! Not a big fan of celery but I've heard great things about celeriac chips! nom noms:D
x

Hmm, if youre not a big fan of celery, Im not sure. I didnt think I liked them, but they are gorgeous. Another one is BNS chips. You could try them!!

food for today -
L - ham 2, salad 1, soup 0, crackers 2, philli 1 - 6
D - chicken breast 4, stirfry veg 0, thai stirfry sauce 3 - 7
milk 2, fibre bar 3 - 5
total - 24/29 so far.

Hmm, if youre not a big fan of celery, Im not sure. I didnt think I liked them, but they are gorgeous. Another one is BNS chips. You could try them!!

food for today -
L - ham 2, salad 1, soup 0, crackers 2, philli 1 - 6
milk 2, fibre bar 3 - 5
total - 24/29 so far.

I love BNS chips - which I do in my Actifry with chilli and spices:D
Not too sure then If I'd like cereriac chips but if I see some celeriac in the shops over the weekend I may buy a little on to test:p

Hope you've had a good day flower. x x x

reviewed food for today -

L - slice toast 2, tuna 1, 20g cheese 2, tomato paste 0 - 5
milk 2, velvet crunch 2, 2x celebrations 2, jelly yog 1, - 7
bit of meatloaf 1
apple 0 banana 0 satsuma 0
snax 2, hot choc 1 - 3
TOTAL - 29/29

Food for today -
B - 50g porridge 5, milk 1 - 6
S - banana 0
L - wholemeal pitta 3, turkey 1, lf coleslaw 1, free soup 0 - 5
D - salmon 6, stirfry veg 0, potatoes 2 - 8
milk 2, fibre bar 3, velvet crunch 2, sf jelly 1 - 8
total - 27/29

Weekend has gone a bit askew again. Not gone mad, but yesterday I did use quite a few of my extras, and today, well, it was my nieces birthday, so have had nibbley stuff all day. No proper meals, so probably not massively over.
Back to it tomorrow.

Plan as follows -

B - lf sausages x 2 - 2, 1 ww bread 1, egg 2, lf spread 1, ketchup 0 - 6
L - ham sambo - 5
D - roast chicken 4, mash pot 2, peas and carrots 1, gravy 1 - 8
milk 2, lots of fruit 0

total - 21/29

B - BLT, ww bread 2 (I worked out the pp's on 2 slices, and thats what it says), bacon 1, lf spread 1, tomato relish 0, tomatoes and lettuce 0 - 4

L - pitta 3, ham 1, lettuce 0, xtra lght mayo 0 - 4
S - banana 0, satsuma 0
D - chicken 5, potato 3, cauliflour 0, cheese sauce 1, gravy 1 - 10
milk 1, random 2, mars planets 2, skinny cow icepop 2, velvet crunch 2 - 9
total - 27/29

Last edited:
Back