Class/Voucher Help

teens74

HI All

I want to go to class but I dont really fancy paying the £10 joining fee as well as the weekly fee in the first week as money is tight....

Does anyone know if/where there are any vouchers at the mo for free membership?

Many thanks

T x

Hi, I've checked the SW webpage for you, at the moment they are offering half price membership. This means your first week you will only pay £5.00 to join then the £4.95 weekly fee as opposed to £14.95 which would be the normal fee. Take a look:

Special Offers - Slimming World

I think in Womans Own or Bella magazine they have a free membership voucher.
x

Dont want to make assumptions, but with your starting weight, if they are available in your area you may be eligible for Slimming World on referral vouchers - I started at just under 13 stone, and 5ft4 with a BMI of just over 30 which entitled me to free vouchers. It means free membership and up to 6 months of classes, saving me about £130 - I've just used up my allocation and am now converting to a paying member.

Just be aware, whether its available at all, or how many free classes you get, varies by local authority/primary care trust etc. (and lets not get into that whole debate again of whether or not its fair - just trying to make people aware that it might be an option)

Thanks everyone, womans own it is :)

Mandy - i have asked at my dr;s before as i friend of mine got this but they dont do it :-(

x

Mandy - i have asked at my dr;s before as i friend of mine got this but they dont do it :-(

Ach, thats a pity, it doesnt seem right really that you cant get the same as someone else just because you have the wrong postcode or whatever.

It might just be that your GPs are unaware or have to apply for it - There's info on SW on Referral on the internet (try googling) - if I had heard about it but my GP didnt offer it I'd be printing off the details and thrusting it in their face!!

Thanks Victoria

I asked at my drs and they do their own thing with a nutirtionist (sp) and exercise plan however you have to go in once a week and i dont work close to me drs at all
plus i prefer sw

lol

x

Back