Clever Girl!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mich, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I can't find the joke thread from the other day but just got sent this ....... made me LOL!!!!

A man was seated next to a little girl on an airplane when he turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've found that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the man, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know", said the man, "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first: A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The man thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?"
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    LOL, sort of wise ass reply one of mine would give :rolleyes:
  4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Love it!
  5. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

very funny!!
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    That is just so funny:p:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  7. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

lol like it, like it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.