Close to goal, need help!

jfryyyy

I'm just wondering if anyone else gets into this mentality or if its just me so any thoughts or opinions are welcome

It seems that whenever I get down to my current weight (16.7) that I seem to self sabotage, this comes after a week of being bombarded with compliments about my loss.

Also tonight I had an ex and her mate both tell me how "skinny" I was now (was 27st) and that if I lost anymore I would look unhealthy, which was uncomfortable for me as I've struggled with my weight since I was 14 (now 22)

The same ex proceeded to ask me if I still had the same number to which I blew her off and said no (which is true, but I didn't divulge my new one) and it made me kinda lose faith in women as now it seems she's interested again after I've lost weight.

Anyway back on point, I seem to find it difficult recently to do more than 3 days of SS without cheating as of last week, its as if my brain is telling me that enough is enough, my self confidence at this weight is always sky high and I feel like I now have to battle with myself to try and stay on track but always seem to lose!

I didn't find VLCDs hard to stick to when I started but always close to goal I seem to derail!

Oh and sorry for the long rambling post, women troubles were not something I had when I was 140lbs heavier!

Love to you all

J

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Last edited:
I can totally relate. That has happened to me at milestones....But somehow even if it took a little while sometime, I managed to be back on track. The key is to set yourself new goals you want to achieve. Also to recognize this self sabotaging pattern is a step towards getting rid of it. I found wonderful books that helped me, I keep saying this but it really DID help ;)
Good luck on your journey.

Back