Close To Target....Updated Photos :)

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
Hi All
It's been a while since I've updated with some photos so here are some before and after photos......

Before...............

stacey2.jpg

After.................

Picture1825.jpg

Before...............

stacey3.jpg

After.................

Picture1734.jpg

Before...............

Swbeforephotos.jpg

After...................

Picture1682.jpg

Picture1769.jpg

rci.jpg

I have got a few lbs to lose to get back to target though as Hubby and I have just been on a cruise holiday.
But im going to give it my best shot to get there over the next few weeks.
Love Stacey xxxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hi All
It's been a while since I've updated with some photos so here are some before and after photos......

Before...............

After.................

Before...............

After.................

Before...............

After...................

I have got a few lbs to lose to get back to target though as Hubby and I have just been on a cruise holiday.
But im going to give it my best shot to get there over the next few weeks.
Love Stacey xxxx

Looking great Stacey, keeps me going seeing your food and photos, I've a long journey but you really help me.
That pink long dress is gorgeous!

Xx

You're a similar weight and height to me, and I'm sitting here thinking "Wow! If MrsWilsoncroft looks this good at the same weight and height as me then I must not be as chubby as I think I am!" because you look HAWWWTTT :D Well done!

Thank you everyone :)
My slimming journey has been a scenic route but ive enjoyed it.
And feel so much better since ive lost the weight.
Both me and Hubby feel so much healthier and have much more energy. xxx

Aww thank you everyone.
Last night I went out in my hometown for a few drinks and not been out there for at least 2-3 years.
Saw some old school friends etc and they all commented on how slim I look now hehehehe. Great feeling.
xxxx

wow you look amazing!!!

You're looking so beautiful! :) Congrats on doing so well!

Week123.jpg

Week123-1.jpg

I am on week 3 of the Rosemary Conley diet & fitness plan now. I needed a change of diet to help me get the last few lbs off. The photos above show the difference from week one, two & three :)

Wow!!! What a difference in 3 weeks - how much have you lost in that time?
There didn't look much to lose in the first place but you can really see it in your bum, tum and even your face!
Well done hun. xxx

Back