closed

ALso I'm looking for personal trainers :)

In wondering do u think having 2 half an hour sessions during the week on 2 different days is better than having an hour a session in one day??

Shall I spread it out??

I just don't know :(

I would say an hour as you would only just get going in 30 mins then you'd stop!

Heads better just! Was so bad I thought I was going to die! Got no planning done at all! Waiting for my book on china to arrive though!

I'd say an hour too, I had a pt for a while and even the hour didn't seem long enough, I wanted a full on Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout type session lol.

Got lots of biggest loser to catch up on. Have not watched the US one for 4 weeks, I think! Saw the trials and the first week! Been watching the UK version more though! We need our bob appreciation thread back! I miss it!

Been looking at 2 new dances tonight for my z class. Got 1 other to learn. So I have a total of 3 to get going with. I'd like to introduce at least 1 if not 2 on Thursday and another 2 next week! I love 'drop it on me' right now and am working on the choreo! Got a salsa to learn, zorba and I need a new merengue plus the Zumba mami I was going through tonight. That's.....5! :)

Looking at it it's half my z playlist almost! My Thursday is 1hr so I have 15 tracks.

So excited. Got my Zumba class tonight and have 2 new tracks to put on for them! Loving it. Mind in going to be listening to both tracks none stop all day (practically) so by tonight I might be sick of them!

Just what I always thought. Next sizes are small!

Attachments

• image-2383651779.jpg
    image-2383651779.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 34
i think also what happens is that there's huge variation on how the fit comes up against those size charts. even at m&s, you'll get two pairs of trousers, ostensibly the same size, that will be inches different in fit. Look at a store that uses cheaper suppliers and that will happen more often. Go right down the scale to Primark or H&M and there's no continuity at all: they're paying pennies on the item, they come with the size labels already in, and their margins can't tolerate getting someone from quality assurance to check sizes when they come in and re-label if needed.

Matalan is a great example of that!! I needed something cheap for a funeral and picked up a size 16 ( my normal size at the mo) mum told me it was small fitting and handed me an 18 which when you held the waistbands together, was smaller than the 16.

Shattered. Ordered a new addidas running top. My other one stinks. Can't seem To get the sweat smell out of it! Ordered medium as the large was 16/18 and looked massive!

Bought nothing much! Ate chicken at nandos! Supposed to be doing ss but have had an 810 day. Back to ss+ tomorrow. Couldn't do ss as I got a massive headache on Monday. Scales seemingly dropping 1lb per day though. Need them too cause last week was rubbish!

bad diet day today. have had very little to 'eat' but drank my own body weight in coffee. first thing i had was 8pm tonight. followed by a bar then a small cottage cheese salad. down on my water intake today. been very depressed. crying etc.

stress

things that are stressing me out

1. working
  2. keeping up with what the kids needs
  3. missing the kids
  4. having bad dreams about dude
  5. worry changing the car
  6. money (and hubby going on about how we don't have any)
  7. keeping up with the housework
  8. wanting to paint ems room ready for her new bed but not having the time to do it
  9. waiting for her new bed
  10. fitting my mum's needs into my life
  11. going to the gym as i'm mega stressed about.....
  12. weight
  13. hubby not taking responsibility for contraception (he needs his bits doing but is showing no sign of getting it done. been 2 years since it was discussed and he got a letter about it. i'm going to the docs next week to ask about steralisation)
  14. the feeling of hopelessness that comes after exhileration of completing a job then finding the kids have wrecked it!

i think it's about a year since my mum had her leg off.

i'm feeling very depressed lately. i seem to have lost my bounce!

Oh Nikki!

I hear you. But you have to start putting yourself into a better place. I mentioned before about cognitive therapy, or at the very least some talking space where you van process all this stuff.

It's the worlds most demanding job being a working wife and mother, but people do it in a Balanced way, I'm sure of it!

Well we are changing our car for Paul's choice. Hubby wanted a 3 series so that's what we are getting. Today I've test drive it. I have agreed to it. I have got angry about loosing my car for it. I have cried over loosing my car for the new one.

I feel very emotional. I feel like I'm getting a period. That deep emotional pain. It's like someone has died. It's all about my car, my loss. Hubby has spent £6000 towards changing it to a very fuel efficient car. £30 road tax per year. Double the fuel economy of my beast. It costs £6000 a year for everything (fuel, road tax, insurance, tyres etc). I've just shelled out £729 for insurance. Last time I bought tyres (run flat) they were £250 each. Fuels £110 per 7-10 days. Road tax £260 a year.

Actually calculated it and it's £6789 per year. The new car should be less than half.

£30 a year road tax
£450 (guess of insurance)
£50 per week fuel (£600 a year?)
£100 per tyres (guess)

£1530 to £2000 is my guess.

back to work tomorrow and i'm not actually sure how i'm feeling about it.

off to london on friday for the zumba conference. feeling scared about that as i'm not good around london. i'll be doing it on my own too!

back today. not too bad.

zumbatomic taught and zumba taught. 1 more adult class on thursday and done. full weekend of zumba in london to follow. train leaves friday and i get back late sunday.

Back