closed

Hi Nikki,

How exciting the conference! Will you get see Beto?

You and Sal should restart the Bob thread -- I loved reading those posts. And not to spoil your USA BL catch up... but this week some of the contestants got to go to Bob's house with him for dinner!!!!

Sorry about your car change, but I think you'll be pleased in the long run.

off to london soon on the train. then do i do tube or get a taxi? worried about the tube but not sure how expensive a taxi would be from kings cross to the docklands.

£4.30 by tube then the DLR to pay for so probably £10 max.

The tube is dead easy Nikki!! Ask at information at Kings Cross which one to get to Docklands, not sure about the DLR though, never used it before but I imagine it's similar. I had no probs navigating the tube on my own when I went last year. Just leave plenty of time.

Surfhunny said:
The tube is dead easy Nikki!! Ask at information at Kings Cross which one to get to Docklands, not sure about the DLR though, never used it before but I imagine it's similar. I had no probs navigating the tube on my own when I went last year. Just leave plenty of time.

It's about 2 tubes and the docklands rail! Northern, hammer smith then dlr. over 1 hr to get where I need to be. A taxi will take 17 mins! Still thinking taxi as I'm on my own with a suitcase and a backpack!

it's really quite likely that the taxi will take longer and therefore cost a fair bit more than that. kings X to docklands is a bit of a way.

Got a taxi. Felt more comfortable but did cost far too much. Going to get a tube home. Have planned it. Dlr from prince regent to canning town. Jubilee from there to London bridge. Change to northern to kings cross. I'll pop everything in my suitcase. Then only that to think of. Put money and everything in it. I think quite a few will be going back that way.

My badge :)

Attachments

• image-723600081.jpg
    image-723600081.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 38
Beto and me!

Attachments

• image-3213170857.jpg
    image-3213170857.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 49
Beto!

Attachments

• image-4112333696.jpg
    image-4112333696.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
great things said:

Woooo Beto!!! I'm so jealous!!

Nikki I'm soooo out of shape :( I didn't realise until now how bad! On my YouTube I've had a Zumba playlist and I decided to put them into an order of sorts so I could have a Zumba class in my living room. The whole thing lasts an hour and 20 mins but I only did the first hour as there's some crazy hard ones near the end.

I'm now laid dying on the sofa. I've sweated buckets and was glad when one of the track buffered loads do I could rest lol. I didn't realise how unfit I'd become! :eek: So I'm going to have to do this a couple of times a week as well as training for the RFL. I've found the arm band for my iPhone so now I have no excuses.

Scared scared scared!!!

You won't be that out of shape! I'm knackered! Taped ZIN 38 with Beto yesterday afternoon that was 2hrs long, then 2hrs of warm ups and cool downs then a few wines, carnival and I was dancing like a loon! Today it was the new chair Zumba sentao for 1 1/2 hrs! This pm was 2 hrs of salsa and merengue. My feet were throbbing so much that I left before the end of that one! Just sat in kings cross loos. Changed out of Zumba stuff into comfortable leggings and ugg boots! Got a 1 1/2hr wait now :(

Omg.....how much exercise!!! I'm soooo impressed!! We bought a rowing machine today and I nearly killed myself doing 30mins!! However I've not exercised for a very long time....ooooppss xxx

Wow Nikki, that sounds amazing. I've just hauled myself up to go to the loo and my poor quads are a bit stuff oouchy!!

That's good! Any muscly aches means you've worked! Had fitness concert for 2hrs on the Friday night!

Sick right now yet I'm still listen to Zumba music on the train home!

Phones nearly dead!

Sentao was interesting dancing with a chair. Straddling it, foot on it, off it, press ups on the chair, jumping up off it! Riding it like a cowboy on a horse! Beto joined us for some of it! We walked round the chair. Danced beside it, in front if it, behind it, sat and it, rested on it! Crazy workout! Not keen really but I had to see what the fuss was all about!

Sentao (pronounced sent-ow)

Attachments

• image-3262604827.jpg
    image-3262604827.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 30
Joy the ZES from gold

Attachments

• image-3139484474.jpg
    image-3139484474.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 34
My Zumba family

Attachments

• image-203594519.jpg
    image-203594519.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 30
My last class of the day and I wished I had done it first as I couldn't dance it much. Feet killed and I was desperate for the loo and it was lots of wiggling.

Attachments

• image-3347696928.jpg
    image-3347696928.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34
Back