closed

Is the sentao class a bit burlesque/tango/caberet? I love all that stuff...

Hi Nikki,

Color me jealous.com! What a fab weekend.

Mel

Ahh. Seems a bit too hardcore and not dance-y enough for me.

Nikki --

Change you thread title... no woman could be downhearted after Zumbaing with Beto!!!!
80290805826245531_NTmqn9bx_b.jpg

finding it hard to get back to plan. was going to ss this week then have saturday off. i'm kind of doing the plan like 90%! 90% isn't good enough! i need to be 100%. i'm trying to low carb and get into ketosis then get to ss from monday. have put on about 5lbs this week due to being away and eating all sorts of cr*p and carbs and drinking loads of wine!

need to get a grip. i'm wanting to be at goal by easter. that's 6 weeks away.

How much to be at goal? With all the dancing you still had a gain? It is probably just water retention.

Nope. I ate way too many carbs and wine so it was a gain. Mind I was constipated Sunday. Took something Monday. Constipated again Tuesday and couldn't stop going tonight! Typical.

Still like 21/24lb

last day of work last zumba session of the week. still haven't recovered fully from last weekend. been looking at adding another dance tonight but i'm not ready to add it yet. however, i have two to add next week! zoomer zoomer and ana pa mi tambor

work done for the week. i've been decorating ems room with my dad's help. her new bed is coming tomorrow, her first full sized single bed! so i've painted her room blue (her fav colour) then i ordered her a new carpet with money that i had left from the zumba event. she's got new bedding, a new lampshade and a couple of mattress protectors.

looks great and i will post a finished picture when it's all done!

my race for life stuff came yesterday. i'll probably loose it! race number is 34!

Ems room now it's finished.

Attachments

• image-1504467320.jpg
    image-1504467320.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 40
That's lovely very grown up, I really like it!!

Another picture but brighter.

Attachments

• image-3689046028.jpg
    image-3689046028.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
away this weekend.

do you know i've been in ketosis all week and broke it last night as i knew i was having today off. had some wine, crisps, nuts and my fingers are massive fat sausages. i only realised that i had been cause this am when i woke up i felt hungry!

get today over with and then it's ss from sunday. i'm not waiting until monday!

Ems' room is lovely. You done good.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Good luck with the restart.

What a pretty room!

I am battling with my 4yr old as she has taken to drawing large works of art on her walls :( I had to laugh as the picture was so funny, but it is a right damn mess now!

Back