closed

great things

Gold Member
posting a diary on here as i've put some on in the past 4 months especially after just returning from an all inclusive hol for 1 week, 7lbs there! will post later as i'm off to water babies with my dude!

Last edited:
hi nikki!

hi leeds. hows things. have you found your diary yet? :D

day 2 in the mental house and it's not good..... my week has been a pile of pants, general life that is. was very very very late picking up ems from school thanks to the wild wind and roads closed plus everyman and his mental dog was out not knowing where they needed to be. set off at 4.45pm and picked her up at 7pm from after school club! bummer, poor ems, plus i had dude in the car so between us i think we ate our own hands off. 3 hour round trip, a trip that would have taken 40 mins max.

today someone has made a massive dent in my passenger side rear door with their car door.... massive! it will need filling and spraying, not cheap!

fence is not looking good in the back garden so we've propped it up with the metal frame from our 12ft trampoline, thank goodness paul took it down thursday last week!

arghhhhhh!!!!! can i scream. diet is just OK! not 100% but near enough so to get my where i need to be this week. 2lbs down overnight. end of day 2 looming in the big mental house.

haha nikki. i know i shouldnt laugh at your post but it made me laugh out loud. i sometimes feel i live in mental land too. i'm having shakes for brekkie/dinner/tea, i'm learning to bake so all I seem to think about is cakes and making them, i have a kids birthday party to bake for this weekend but no idea how to do what i want to do and on top of that my fingers have developed an evil personality all of their own. they see food and rush off and grab it. naughty naughty fingers. hope all is well in your household today! we shouldnt complain though cos one day all the kids will be gone and we'll remember these manic loud busy days as the best of our lives.

hi leeds. my diet is pants. i'm in ketosis so i'm not hungry but i'm living in a DIY status, not a CD status. so weight is down but not a great deal.

Hi Nikki,

Found this diary -- I'm posting to subscribe. I wish you well.
I know how hard it is get back at it.

Mel

Man I'm a bit slow on the up take lol, but i finally found your new thread :p

Anyway how's it going so far Hun? I'll have a read back through in a minute :) I'm going back to see CDC tomorrow night eek I'm so scared but it's got to be done. If not my weight will keep going up and up. I'm going to do plain old SS too, for as long as it takes so I'm here with you xxx

Hi Nikki and Sal --

Good luck with your restart today, Sal. I am so glad that you two will be doing this together. You have always been so supportive of each other in the past (and share a Bob obession).

Mel

Hi mel. I'm struggling. Seeing my CDC on Monday. Need that butt kick feeling. I need 2 stone off by Xmas 13weeks away I think. So far over 2 weeks I've lost a stupid 4lb

Four pounds off, is a start! And much better than my 1/2 stone on! I want to lose 21 pounds... make that 22 by December 5th. And, I have a seven day all inclusive holiday booked for Corfu in mid-October! UGH!

Post on how the meeting goes with your CWPC.

I seriously considered ringing Julie to go back to her but with mum wanting to do it again as well its just too inconvenient to drive all the way home, pick mum up and then trek all the way back to Julies it's a 50 mile trip to do that :( so we're going back to our last CDC who is lovely but puts up with my sh!t whereas Julie used to call me on my excuses.

I hadn't realized that it's still 12 weeks to Christmas, that's actually a good thing because I'm not coming off until 810 week which will conveniently be Christmas!! I'm dreading this and yet looking forward to it at the same time, very weird!!

I seriously considered ringing Julie to go back to her but with mum wanting to do it again as well its just too inconvenient to drive all the way home, pick mum up and then trek all the way back to Julies it's a 50 mile trip to do that :( so we're going back to our last CDC who is lovely but puts up with my sh!t whereas Julie used to call me on my excuses.

I hadn't realized that it's still 12 weeks to Christmas, that's actually a good thing because I'm not coming off until 810 week which will conveniently be Christmas!! I'm dreading this and yet looking forward to it at the same time, very weird!!
it's funny when you get coincidences like that. My 810 week is half term (I'm a teacher) and if I need to stay on it that long, which I probably will, my second 810 week will be my birthday. Funny thing, coincidence...

Certainly is and I like it :D

Surfhunny said:

Julie is very good at telling you how it is. I need that discipline. No offence but C isn't as good and you get away with more in a sense. I need Julie.

Morning Nikki,

How are things going this weekend? Are you finding it easier to stick to you plan? I hope so.

Hey Nikki, how're you doing? Are you still seeing Julie tomorrow? I think it's probably the best thing I did going back to my CDC, I need the supervision! Hope you're okay and having a good weekend. Xx

last weekend of 'freeness'! been at in laws so food has been bad and drink has been bad! i'm seeing julie tomorrow with the thoughts that i'll need to loose 2 stones. :( i'm such a fat greedy pig. i need to be accountable to someone. i need my butt kicking and i need to need this! i need to need thinness! i look awful, i feel awful, my clothes feel horrible, i feel heavy and unfit! all of these factors require immediate attention. hopefully this time next week i will be 10lbs down and feeling so much better in myself and in mentality!

been a bit down in the dumps recently. the weight has got to me and i feel depressed. my weight is the biggest known factor in my life to how i feel and how i measure my success.

things are not going well in my general day to day life. we are trying to sell our caravan at primmy but the amount we owe and the amount we've been offered is not too good. it's going to leave us in debt but it'll be better than paying yet another set of site fees of £3g and not using it. we've a tax bill coming in. all in all we need to cut costs just cause we like to spend money. now we've got to save for these things. hubby is on about cutting sky to basic package - ok, then he's on about cutting my gym out. wanting me to go to a cheaper gym. it would save us £65 a month. i told him it will mean me taking night time classes at another gym so he's a bit put out as i teach zumba 2 nights a week, but he's going to have to sacrifice too. the gym keeps me sane, fit etc the gym would be cut in jan. sky is going tomorrow. he doesn't 'do' anything so there's nothing to cut. just feel pi$$ed off right now. i sort of blame him for a series of bad judgements like buying the bl**dy caravan. we've lost so much money on it, it is scary!

Hi Nikki,

I know how it is... we are dreadful when it comes to real estate investments. Any chance you could rent the caravan to cover the lot rent and ride it out?

Mel

Back