closed

ooooh, naughty me. i went to get my dress and decided to try loads on at coast inc the one i ordered in purple (they don't do the black one in the store). got a red one! :eek: looks amazing. size 16! so going to send others back.

took my measurements today as i was

bust 39"
waist 32"
hips 39"

very hourglass shaped :)

size 14/16

You are exactly an inch smaller than me on your bust, waist and hips!

But you are 3 inches taller, so that means you got it going on girlfriend. I bet you look hot diggity damn.

I got weighed today and it was a paultry 1.5lb loss, but a loss is a loss right.

Now, I am going to KILL IT this week.... O-RAHHH!

i've now got 18.5lbs to loose in 4 weeks.

My dresses!

I'm sort of wide but narrow!

Attachments

• image-4021207799.jpg
    image-4021207799.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image-4290397045.jpg
    image-4290397045.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2976284354.jpg
    image-2976284354.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 69
Nikki,

The dress is amazing in red. I'll bet you look fab. And go with the cool textured black stockings too -- dead sexy!

took my measurements today as i was

bust 39"
waist 32"
hips 39"

very hourglass shaped :)

size 14/16

What a fab figure -- jealous.com!

You are exactly an inch smaller than me on your bust, waist and hips!

But you are 3 inches taller, so that means you got it going on girlfriend. I bet you look hot diggity damn.

I got weighed today and it was a paultry 1.5lb loss, but a loss is a loss right.

Now, I am going to KILL IT this week.... O-RAHHH!

1.5 off is great! You are doing well, especially with the hetic pace of your life.

i've now got 18.5lbs to loose in 4 weeks.

Just do what you can -- it is only numbers, you are toned and looking awesome!

Mel

That dress is gorgeous Nikki!! It really suits you! I think I'll be recycling an old dress from last year so long as I can lose at least half a stone. So I'll have to pull my finger out and be angelic between now and then, we'll do it together. I've got 3 weeks!

I've got 3 weigh ins to our do! 17th December at wynyard hall. Posh posh posh. Wish I wasn't so wide front facing and I also think that the mirror makes me look worse too!

I'm now going to have to scan my shoes for best fit ones! I'm thinking just black as the red could be hard to match! Also what do I wear to get there and get home? It can be cold in December. Last year it had snowed.

suppose i just know that i can look so much better when i'm a stone or so lighter. i look extra hot then :)

got a new bra and matching undies too as i needed a lift. i go round in my life in really comfortable bras from M&S, the soft moulded t-shirt bras. nothing to rub, scratch or hurt - very sensitive skin. this one rubs a little but it's the binding and i'm never going to find anything as comfortable as what i wear these days. i should probably wear it and wash it etc.

bring it on! week 5. i'm telling my body that it's got to be a 7lb loss so that i catch up and get out of the 12st range this week. it can be done and it will be done. nothing but cd and milk/water/coffee/peppermint tea is going through my hole in my gob-a-roonio.

great things said:
bring it on! week 5. i'm telling my body that it's got to be a 7lb loss so that i catch up and get out of the 12st range this week. it can be done and it will be done. nothing but cd and milk/water/coffee/peppermint tea is going through my hole in my gob-a-roonio.

Absolutely, me too wonder how much I can lose in 5 days? I had a totally huge slip up at the weekend because I felt sorry for myself being trapped at work all weekend! But that's behind me, back in the pink this morning. Going all out for the next 3 weeks!!

I've got 3 weigh ins to our do! 17th December at wynyard hall. Posh posh posh. Wish I wasn't so wide front facing and I also think that the mirror makes me look worse too!

I'm now going to have to scan my shoes for best fit ones! I'm thinking just black as the red could be hard to match! Also what do I wear to get there and get home? It can be cold in December. Last year it had snowed.

Wear the black with the textured stockings and can your DH drop you at the door so you do not have to walk through the carpark in the cold. That way you can manage in the heels. I am sure you'll be able to check your coat.

Mel

Wear the black with the textured stockings and can your DH drop you at the door so you do not have to walk through the carpark in the cold. That way you can manage in the heels. I am sure you'll be able to check your coat.

Mel

we'll get dropped at the door as we'll grab a taxi there and back with us both drinking. i'm just a really cold cold person, i really feel it.

almost finished my xmas shopping. only another £70 to spend and it's finished. yeah me!

Back