closed

our week is going to be £3100. however...... it's all inclusive so that's everything. it's right before my GNR so i'll be using their gym every day for an hour. so i'll be getting up at 6.30am- 7.30am so i shouldn't really put any weight on. just need to calculate 1hr (6 miles aprox) in km rather than miles so i know where i'm at!

shanny. i'm with you. honestly and truly i'm with you now. fully focused. nil by mouth (other than acceptable and cd food)!

our week is going to be £3100. however...... it's all inclusive so that's everything. it's right before my GNR so i'll be using their gym every day for an hour. so i'll be getting up at 6.30am- 7.30am so i shouldn't really put any weight on. just need to calculate 1hr (6 miles aprox) in km rather than miles so i know where i'm at!

shanny. i'm with you. honestly and truly i'm with you now. fully focused. nil by mouth (other than acceptable and cd food)!
Aw Nikki u can do it u can have a fab lost ready for next week.. Let's do this challenge ready for our hols lol

I will get MAM and terta's tomorrow can't wait :) did u find your holiday online then?

Yep online but we book with our travel agent who price matches online. £50 each til money is needed bout 10 weeks b4 hand. :)

oh, the damage! not even going there. luckily my fingers are like jumbo sausages this am so most of my gain is water retention. now it begins. today and the rest of the week.... 10lbs please. tx

Monday.gif

Hi Nikki,

Shanny has started a 21 day commitment list in her diary... you better sign on! ;)

I've never been to Rhodes... it's on the to do list. Jealous.com

Holiday is booked! Deposit paid. We're going 29th August!

Day 1 -
1 shake down
2 pints of water
2 coffees

You go, girl!

and again....

Day 1 -
1 shake down
1 spag bol from slim and save (yum very yum yum and low carb too!)
3 pints of water
2 coffees

i'm going to make some mousse for afters tonight as i know i'll just need something to munch on that's kosher later!

Good planning! I'm impressed.

I found some Batman stickers when I was lookng for silk leaves in a craft box last night. When I put the leaves back -- I'll see if the stickers are any good. If they are -- I'll post them you for Lil' Dude.

here's my jelly recipe. should keep me going for 2 days possibly 3 looking at the ingredients.

To make the jelly you use half a litre of cold water, 1 teaspoon of fruit flavouring, a drop of food colouring (optional) and 1 and a half scoops of mix a mousse.
blend together and pour into a trifle dish/jelly mould.
Allow to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours until it sets.

nom nom - slightly illegal as it uses both mousse and flavouring which is no longer allowed. didn't affect me last time and was a nice sharp taste! if it stops me eating half a ton of cheese and a packet of nuts then it's worth being naughty!

I've been bad with the nuts! I really need to subsitute something like water flavourings or sugarfree Jell-o.

Day 1 -
1 shake down
1 spag bol from slim and save (yum very yum yum and low carb too!)
1 cd bar
chicken and veg (810 day)
5 pints of water
2 coffees
1 peppermint tea

I have a spag bol every day. They're very similar in nutrients and carbs etc to cd packs.

I'll have to check them out, been meaning to but been distracted for a while.

i didn't think much of the cottage pie but love the spag bol. will order some more soon. i'm limiting them. i bought 7 i think and have 2 or 3 left.

I dont mind the cottage pie, but I find it's got a bit of a funny after taste. I love, love, love the spag bol! Soo scrummy!

I have a porridge, a bar and a spag bol every day :)

i just wish that there was twice as much spag bol as there is! when i finish it it makes me want to cook another :)

At the weekends when I skip breakfast, for dinner I make double :)

Back