Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 22 -never worn..think tags may still be on :eek:
241753d7-46b8-4f6e-a1bd-339c2371d873.jpg

Never worn (can you see a pattern forming here:p) -size 22 I think but I will check when I go upstairs;)
Ok just checked and this is a size 20 and was rrp £20

8c1d90c1-5213-4aed-89ba-4f128add867d.jpg

I will be adding more this week -that I have either out shrunk :happy036:eek:r that I ordered and have out shrunk :D

Last edited:
Thanks folks....
I just figured "every little helps" .... and as soon as something its too big it has to go -that way I have nothing to "grow back into" ;)
I will be going through my wardrobe later -I have quite a few tops in 18-20s, more casual stuff -the stuff above was for hubbies works "do"...
I got carried away with new clothes -but I didn't expect to get down into 16/18s quite so quickly so I have some tops in 2 sizes :p...
I will try and get photos and details up later...

Well I have made a start..not that I seem to be able to get decent pics ..anyhoo I will start and then see if I can get better photos later..

this is by Quo -still with tag (and heck I have had it yonks) ..its a size 20, fully lined with a back zip

from La Redoute -never worn
size 18 , its a slightly darker shade than shown, it buttons half way down, has pintucks and a mandarin collar, 3/4 sleeves and 1/2 belt

From La redoute -with tags
size 20
multi layered, short sleeves -those that are slashed

La Redoute -never worn
size 20 -inside leg 78cm/31"
nice heavy fabric -
they are fixed waist and described as "sailor" style and cut for ladies with curvy thighs (that I then found out I didn't have :p)they have 3 buttons down the front on each side -if that makes sense :p

Swim suits -I have 2 of these -both never worn -1 with tag 1 without. I believe the hygiene strips are still in place... will check in a mo
Size 22
underwired internal bra

-shock horror -Never worn :p -black training pants/trousers
size 22/24
side piping and zips on ankles

Lilac/hyacinth lace bra -40E -never worn -tag on

sama as above but in a cerise pink

new -with tags on ;)
This is much nicer than it looks -its heavy fabric and the top part is made of chevron pannels (designed to give a slimming effect) -size 20 ....approx 42" long

I will try and get a pic of the top bit if I can get it to show up...
right thats it for now.. will sort some more out for tomorrow hopefully...

I have this necklace and bracelet look great with summer (hopefully) dresses etc, I don't want money for them, I will even post them free just give Capricorn a donation for her sponsor fund please
Both are brand new

Oh WOW how lovely of you -thankyou so much ,,, Im keeping my eyes shut now as they are prettttttty :p
*must stop it Im trying to clear out-not gather more* :giggle:
oooh and following on from that lovely jewellery -I don't know if they will be of interest to anyone but if you look in my photo album there are just a few of the "bookmarks, earrings, and phone/purse dangles" that I have made to sell to raise funds too .... Im doing a car boot In May so I have loads more I have made that aren't listed... have a look and let me know if you are interested :D

ooooh and can I ask -how do you get your pics into those thumbnails?
I use Imageshack but don't know how to get them like that :eek:

ooooh and can I ask -how do you get your pics into those thumbnails?
I use Imageshack but don't know how to get them like that :eek:

When I do a post I chose the -advanced- option, then at the bottom attach files/manage attachments(1)

A box pops up then click choose file(2) - locate the pic on your pc
then click -upload (3)

Hope I have explained it ok

Attachments

• snip.JPG
    snip.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 50
oooh thankyou -lets see if I can make it work
oooooooh Im all technical now -thankyou :D

Attachments

• WFW1HEARTBLUE.JPG
    WFW1HEARTBLUE.JPG