Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok not sure how this works but I have:
2 x tops from Next size 18 they're short sleeved and have the drawstring thing at the bottom. Both multi coloured print
3 x tops from Kays, long sleeved and baggy size 16-18 black, navy and pink

I'll upload pics later on. I think I also have a pair of jeans in an 18

Hi

Have just popped a pair of Cargo trousers in my clothes swap album, they are size 16, I won't get into them this summer and not planning on them fitting me next, so up for grabs along with the top thats there, would just like postage, thanks:)

http://www.minimins.com/7621-wish-albums-clothes-swaps.html

Hi guys

This is the last day if you want anything from my album, claim it now, as I have a charity bag going out in the morning and it will be going in there, as I need the space badly :)

Thanks x

What a great idea, ive just bagged up a ton of clothes which are of now use... I need to get posting more though as I cant see photos yet, i'm a newbie lol...

What a great idea, ive just bagged up a ton of clothes which are of now use... I need to get posting more though as I cant see photos yet, i'm a newbie lol...

just poke your head in every sub forum, you'll find loads of great threads that you just wont be able to help yourself joining in!

And by some miracle i am now in a 16 jeans! So if anyone needs 18 jeans or trousers, i've got some short and some regular length. x

does anyone have size 16 short length wide leg or regular length bootcut jeans please

Can someone point me in the direction of the eBay thread? xz

Hi Tattooedmammy, I have a pair of size 16 Yours jeans which you are welcome to have. They are dark blue bootcut and although they are a regular length, they fitted me fine and I notice I'm shorter than you! I haven't done this before so let me know how we sort this out x

Hi lovelies!

I know I keep mentioning on here, I need to take pics of all the clothes! But for the time being I'll post stuff that I've already got pics off.

First off, would anyone like this dress? It's a size 20. I wore it last night for the first time last night (to see We Will Rock you) but it was too big, hence the belt.. although it doesn't look too big :eek:

Elaine xx

dress1-1.jpg

ok not sure how this works but I have:
2 x tops from Next size 18 they're short sleeved and have the drawstring thing at the bottom. Both multi coloured print
3 x tops from Kays, long sleeved and baggy size 16-18 black, navy and pink

I'll upload pics later on. I think I also have a pair of jeans in an 18

Hi hun

Are any of these still available please, need 18's badly now:)

Thanks x

Got a work blouse to give away- it's size 24, but from ASDA so consider sizing if you are blessed in the chest department- I have a tape measure so let me know if you want any measurements.

Hopefully this picture will work...
2nc2v4h.jpg

First come first served :)

Hi lovelies!

I know I keep mentioning on here, I need to take pics of all the clothes! But for the time being I'll post stuff that I've already got pics off.

First off, would anyone like this dress? It's a size 20. I wore it last night for the first time last night (to see We Will Rock you) but it was too big, hence the belt.. although it doesn't look too big :eek:

Elaine xx

dress1-1.jpg

I love this dress :) Did you give it away already? xx

Two pairs of jeans here if anyone is interested?

Both size 22. One pair Bootcut and from George. Second pair skinny and from Dorothy Perkins. Both worn but in ok condition. A bit of stretch in both of them.

Attachments

• image-3494366814.jpg
    image-3494366814.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1180259914.jpg
    image-1180259914.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 38
I suck with the pics! But I have got:

2 x t shirty tops (v lose fitting but not baggy, if that makes sense) one coral/peach coloured and one navy blue.
Both from asda.

One size 16, one size 18. LOL they are pratically the same size, if anyone needs 16 - 18's?

Also have a pair of black demin jeans.
Bought when I was bigger.. to slim into... now they fit on the legs but are that stretch material and HANG off my waist (I do have an abnoramally small waist compared to the rest of me mind) so anyone want them aswell? They're brand new!

Will try to take pics...

Ela ine said:
I suck with the pics! But I have got:

2 x t shirty tops (v lose fitting but not baggy, if that makes sense) one coral/peach coloured and one navy blue.
Both from asda.

One size 16, one size 18. LOL they are pratically the same size, if anyone needs 16 - 18's?

Also have a pair of black demin jeans.
Bought when I was bigger.. to slim into... now they fit on the legs but are that stretch material and HANG off my waist (I do have an abnoramally small waist compared to the rest of me mind) so anyone want them aswell? They're brand new!

Will try to take pics...

What size are the jeans please? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back