Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

I am newish to forum as far as posting goes - read it a lot, but haven't posted really. I would like to join in with the clothes - like everyone else I have loads of clothes that are getting too big that I would sooner pass to someone else than simply leave in my wardrobe. I see I have to have at least 50 posts before I can upload photos, so heres my start.

I am doing SW on line and have lost 10lb so far in 5 weeks, though feel miffed that my other half has lost well over a stone. Typical man.

Hi everyone

I am newish to forum as far as posting goes - read it a lot, but haven't posted really. I would like to join in with the clothes - like everyone else I have loads of clothes that are getting too big that I would sooner pass to someone else than simply leave in my wardrobe. I see I have to have at least 50 posts before I can upload photos, so heres my start.

I am doing SW on line and have lost 10lb so far in 5 weeks, though feel miffed that my other half has lost well over a stone. Typical man.

yup men ey?! my blokes 11 stone nothing, so he's a fair bit lighter than me god damn him, and he eats like a horse! well done on your 10lb loss, how much dya wanna lose? oh and welcome to the site xxx

Hiya

I have just weighted in and have lost another 1lb, so total is 11lb loss and I am down to 188lb at moment and size 20 and want to get down to 140 for Feb 14th when my son gets married. I have been doing SW for 7 weeks now and just worked out that is an average WL of 1.57lb a week, so I need to up the ante a bit if I want to get to 10 stone. I started walking on Thursday and have decided to try to walk it off. Fingers crossed that it works. I just can't be the only fat mum at the wedding - there are 4 sets of parents (both sets are divorced and remarried) and that makes 4 mothers :sigh:

Wish me luck - think I need it.

Oh hubby just weighed in too and he has lost 16.2lb in total - and he was dissappointed! I think I may have to start sabotaging his dinners by addings sneaky pats of butter and sugar instead of sweetener in puds :devilangel: that'll sort him out - LOL

well done on your next pound, get posting in the main part of the forum to bump your posted number up! x

I think I may have to start sabotaging his dinners by addings sneaky pats of butter and sugar instead of sweetener in puds :devilangel: that'll sort him out - LOL

I'm sure my mum does that to me :rolleyes:

Hasn't stopped me though :D

x

I'm in a 28 at the moment. :(

Like I said, my stuff will be too big for you! Mine are 30/32 but I can always have a good sort out &, when I post, can add the measurements?

...like everyone else I have loads of clothes that are getting too big that I would sooner pass to someone else than simply leave in my wardrobe. I see I have to have at least 50 posts before I can upload photos, so heres my start.

Firstly, whatever diets they are on, men ALWAYS seem to lose faster & in bigger amounts at a time!

Regarding the clothes you have "that are getting too big", what sizes would they be so we get an idea? If it is any help to, you could add the photos at photobucket & then (I think, but don't quote me!) add the link here to save waiting for those 50 posts.

f it is any help to, you could add the photos at photobucket & then (I think, but don't quote me!) add the link here to save waiting for those 50 posts.

yup you can do that, you can also add the photos in to the main body of the text without having 50 posts, its only 50 posts you need for an album xxx

This is a great post. I have a pair of size 22 jeans from new look blue stone wash that i got not that long ago, they are too big now. So what do i do, do i just put a pic on of them and see if anyone wants them??

yup thats it bettylolpop, or sometimes people just pop a description on and n photo, but its better to have a photo xxx

hey girlas finally got to 50 posts, im gona upload all my party dresses the now (all size 16). got lots more stuff but will up load that when i sort through it (beta than doing my degree opsy).

Now have to figure out how to get pics on

what a great idea i'm definately up for this after my skirt fell down in my slimming world class last week ( happened in the right place i guess lol was carrying cups was a case of either the skirt fell or the cups dropped lol ) i cant view any yet though not enough posts (only joined today) looks like i need to get posting lol

I cant see any photos of dresses.... how do I get to them?

hi, have just found a pair of brand new size 18 standard navy blue trousers, zip front Florence & Fred at tesco. any good to anyone.

GONE TO GENE GENIE

Last edited:
Hi fat bunny they would be of great use to me as my size 20 Flo and Fred navy trousers are hanging off me :) could i bagsy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back