Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added a few size 16 items to my albums.. Postage only to pay .. thank you x

Thanks for the trousers Zena, the black ones fit nicely, but the jeans are a tad too tight! xxx

Anyone???

I'd be interested in the 'comfy' jeans but I'm not sure how this works, and haven't offered anything before, so will have a read of the rules...

I'd be interested in the 'comfy' jeans but I'm not sure how this works, and haven't offered anything before, so will have a read of the rules...

The intial idea didnt work out s what we do now is just ask for postage costs, some people request cheque, some by paypal. You PM them your address and its as easy as that! xxx

Oh right - shall do that! Thanks for the reply. I still think it's a good idea!

yeah it is a good idea isnt it, some people are getting mor stuff than others, the under 16s arent seeming to get a look in! x

Thanks Fatbunny the navy flo n fred trews arrived today :)! nearly fit but not quite got something to aim for now :)!

Genie x

glad you got them, at least they are there for when you need to go into the next size down with no hassle of having to go shopping for a pair.

cool - no rush hun, hope you're feeling better soon x

yes as rainbow said, just when you feel up to going out.

zena, tops arrived thank you very very much, please let me know where to send the postage costs to.

the longer we wait the more chance that they will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back