Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
vicsy, you will need to get posting as you need to have 50 posts before you can view any of the clothes on offer.

girls dresses are posted tommorow should be with you by end of week
thank you, i hope that is you on the mend now.

cool ta xx

girls dresses are posted tomorrow should be with you by end of week
the dress arrived, thank you very very very much, it is gorgeous and a perfect fit.

thanks to vitfa for the preety dress/top - tad tight, but lovely all the same xxxxx

What a fabulous idea!! I dont have anything to swap at the moment so can I be cheeky and ask if anyone has any items in size 22 - 24?

What a fabulous idea!! I dont have anything to swap at the moment so can I be cheeky and ask if anyone has any items in size 22 - 24?

I have a pair of stonewash size 22 jeans from new look, 31"leg. I haven't worn them very much.

Not sure, i have never given or taken anything from this thread. I think you just pm me your address and i post them to you

This is an excellent idea!!!

Does anyone have size 18/20?

I'm now getting loose in my size 22's!!!! So will be putting them together asap, when they start falling down. The tops are still OK but my trousers are getting loose.

Will post when I've got some.

So, any size 18/20's would be appreciated!

I have some jeans but will have the cheek to ask money for them to raise funds for Ipswich Special Care Baby Unit! Is this allowed?

They are size 26, 4 pairs for £15 plus p&p - have added pics & details in Profile Albums <<<<< along with some other stuff

ALL proceeds will go to the Special Care Baby Unit so am looking for offers of £5.00 minimum per item, plus p&p

It IS a good cause ...

20080402081609990018.jpg

Last edited:
To see stuff on offer, click under the avatar/little pic where it says Profile Albums &, if anyone has anything, they are usually in there.

To put some on yourself, go to the same place on your profile, make an album & add away!

excellent idea, im in desparate need of size 16s. lost 4 stone by myself healthy eating going from a size 22-16 and now i am on slimming world. Going to get slimmer for my health and confidence. xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back