Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent - will check if my paypal account has pennies in - if not is a cheque ok?

hey everyone ive just joined and im starting the slimming world diet on monday.im 13 and 1/2 stone at mo and sooo depressed. i began putting on so much weight when i had my daughter 2 years ago.
im really looking forward to being a size 10 to 12 again but its going to take a long time.
i need all the help and support i can get.
my first slimming world meeting isz on tuesday i think so fingers crossed. ive got to loose the weight this time im so down in the dumps
shelly xx

Has anyone got any size 18/20 clothes, tops or trousers? I'm bagging up my size 22's in the next week if anyone wants them, will post what I have when I go through them xxx

Hiya Lillypop, I dont have any size 18-20's but I would be interested in your size 22's? I am currently on this size at the moment. I will gladly repay postage if ya were to send any out, hope to hear from ya soon, take care

Has anyone got any size 18/20 clothes, tops or trousers? I'm bagging up my size 22's in the next week if anyone wants them, will post what I have when I go through them xxx

Sorry, no smaller stuff but would be interested in the 22's as just coming into that size, if not already spoken for.

Many thanx

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?

Yes I have size 20 tops, they are tops kindly recieved from this very thread! They are too big for me now, most are summery tops though, not sure if they are what you are looking for at the moment?

Yes I have size 20 tops, they are tops kindly recieved from this very thread! They are too big for me now, most are summery tops though, not sure if they are what you are looking for at the moment?

ooooo yes, that would be wonderful, I dont mind what they are, I'm always hot anyway lol, shall I pm you my address, let me know what you want for them xx

Anyone needing Bras??? I have a bagfull of them.. mostly 38Ds but think there is a 34G and a couple of 38DDs.. No battery on camera at mo but if you want a pic i will charge it up.. all wired x

Are all the 38D bras gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back