Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo yes, that would be wonderful, I dont mind what they are, I'm always hot anyway lol, shall I pm you my address, let me know what you want for them xx

It will just be the postage hun, will bag them up in the next few days for you, do you mind if I don't iron them though:D

I have a few pairs of size 22 jeans too, if anyone wants them.

I have a pair of Tesco trousers size 16 with tag still on. They are standard leg so too short for me but I never bothered to take them back. Anyone want them? Let me know
I am after anything bottom wise in a size 16 or size 14 tops
peachy
x

Hi Emski
Can i bagsy any 38dd please if they're not already taken ;o)

Yes you can.. PM me your address and I will send you my details for postage costs :D

I have a few pairs of size 22 jeans too, if anyone wants them.

I'm definately interested in the size 22 jeans.. I'm just down into a 22 but hopefully won't be there long. I can pay via paypal if you like. Let me know what you want?

Cheers

Annie

Can i please bagsy the size 16 tesco trousers? x

I'm definately interested in the size 22 jeans.. I'm just down into a 22 but hopefully won't be there long. I can pay via paypal if you like. Let me know what you want?

Cheers

Annie

Only want the postage hun, will send you a message over the weekend of what colour/style/make I have.

hey guys i have an ann summers brand new but with out tags black bra with cream trim in a 36c if anyone wants it. better to email me direct on Expose Email as im not always on here at the mo

fanks mate x

Now size 14 - anyone got anything i can wear??? Will pay postage...

Got a few bits and bobs in a size 18, definately too big for me now.
Once i've sorted through them at weekend, i'll get the pics up.
Definately a few pairs of jeans going:eek:

Just to say I haven't forgotton about getting pics up of size 22 and 20 stuff I have. I just can't find my camera charger at the moment and its as flat as a pancake.

free to good home,
pair of pants, size M, found in front garden.
they are a urine yellow colour, with dark brown stripes around the bottom area.
they're yours if you want them, don't all shout at once!!

Lol...think I'll pass on that one!

thanks for the bra monkey its very priddy and a nice fit ta, will pop the money in the post to you (or do you have paypal?) x

Now size 14 - anyone got anything i can wear??? Will pay postage...

Hi there - I have lots of size 14 stuff, particularly posh dresses, i.e the type you would wear to a 'do' or wedding, which I've only ever worn once or twice. If anyone is interested then I will post pics :D

Just wondering - should I post pics in my own album on my profile or pop them directly onto this thread?

Last edited:
oh, yeah - please do post piccies :) x x

Hi there - I have lots of size 14 stuff, particularly posh dresses, i.e the type you would wear to a 'do' or wedding, which I've only ever worn once or twice. If anyone is interested then I will post pics :D

Just wondering - should I post pics in my own album on my profile or pop them directly onto this thread?

I would definately be interested as I have a 40th bash to go to and a wedding .. thank you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back