Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
will put a photo in my album later today.xx

i need to have a clear out fairly soon, as my wardrobe and cupboards are in a mess, so if there is anything i'll let yous know.
i'm after size 14 on the bottom half and size 12/14 top half. Nearer the size 13 :)

This is a brilliant idea.:wave_cry:

you will not be able to see until you have 50 posts. then you click on to the persons photo album.

I'm up for this. I'm looking for some 14 bottom half and 16 top half and I have some 18 & 20's if anyone is interested. Although I think I have to wait for 50 posts till I cn view or post....bummer!

it is time to recycle, was given to me by mrsblue, it is a lovely long purple size 18 dress from wallis, it is too big now for me and i never even got a chance to wear it, to view see post 481by mrsblue and it is in her photo gallery.

I AM GIVING IT AWAY FOLKS.

Last edited:
hi would be interested in the purple dress that you have {fatbunny) and anything else anyones got in a size 18 will pay postage got nothing realy thats too big yet coz only been back on sw for 3 weeks x

i have pm'ed you,jezebel

hi all not realy got much yet as only lost 3 1/2 pounds but have a t shirt type top from peacocks size 18/20 but more of a 16 /18 i think so small and some shoes from dorothy perkins that i bought off ebay size 6 were too big for me pity nice shoes anyone interested get back to me only want the postage please will put more on as i loose weight heres hopeing lol pictures on my profile pics under free stuff if ive done it right x

have you clicked on profile albums, going to get weighed soon but if still no joy will try do it again when i come back

I have loads of things that I am happy to pass on to other people, when am I allowed to post photo's on here. I am sure I read somewhere that newbies couldn't post pics until they had made 50 posts.... Is that right?

Going to have a clear out this afternoon and was going to put on freecycle but would rather share with people on here who are losing weight and don't want to spend money on clothes they hope to grow out of soon.

Mummy - where in the NE are you? (I'm originally from Hartlepool!)

Also...what sort of stuff do you have to get rid of? (sizes and stuff??)

Hi

I'm from Redcar..... so not to far from you at all.

I have all sorts, trousers, skirts and tops so looking forward to when I can add them on here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back