Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all...Just wondering, how do you get the tracker for your weightloss on ur signature?? they're gr8! xx:p

click on tutorials at the top tool bar and the second sticky down gives instructions on how to set one up.

jezebel, dress posted today 1st class.

I can't believe I hadn't seen this thread before....I jhave just chucked out loads of 20's and 18's. So sorry people. I'll be holding on to my 16's and posting on here when I'm finished with them though :)

Has anyone got any 14's?

Hi all

I am in Somerset (Yeovil area) and have a huge bag of size 20/18 clothes to go.

I just don't have the time to post things or take individual photo's, but if anyone wants the lot (trousers, jeans, t shirts, tops, skirts, jumpers) let me know and you can come and get it!

It probably could all do with a wash, and definitely will all need an iron, I've been filling the bag for 2/3 weeks now!

If no responses I'll pop it on freecycle at the weekend.

Emma xXx

What sort of tops do you have in size 18? x

All sorts!!!

Some that are casual type, a couple of going out ones I think and some "work" tops (I am a teacher though so not hugely smart in dress!)

They are all what I would call "Big 18's" as I am still wearing a lot of things in an 18.

I will have a look in a bit, as my OH has just seen the bag and told me I can't just give it all away for free as there's so much... I'll post on here again with some pictures later. (Will only take postage costs though!)

Size 30 swimsuit

I have a size 30 two piece swimsuit for anyone just for the postage.

It is navy with a skirted bottom with briefs all in one. The top is strapless with bust support. This gives really good coverage and does cover all the lumpy bits!

I don't suppose any one has anything in a Size 20 do they? I really don't want to spend much money on clothes I hope not to be wearing for too long!

I would be really grateful and will def put it back on here when I am too skinny for it lol

looking for size 28 clothes i know prob not much in that size.. i have gone down 2 sizes in the last month and dont want to spend lots of money also.. and i will repost also when time comes.

happy to pay for items and cover postage.

looking for size 28 clothes i know prob not much in that size.. i have gone down 2 sizes in the last month and dont want to spend lots of money also.. and i will repost also when time comes.

happy to pay for items and cover postage.

Hi

I haven't got anything in that size but just wanted to say well done.... thats fantastic:D

I don't suppose any one has anything in a Size 20 do they? I really don't want to spend much money on clothes I hope not to be wearing for too long!

I would be really grateful and will def put it back on here when I am too skinny for it lol

My 20's are starting to get loose on me. As soon as they are too big i will post pics of them, won't be long fingers crossed

hey guys i have got loadsa size 20 and 18 things 2 put on here ...lots of it very nice stuff...just wan2 clear out so i can get some new things.....lots of new look dresses/tops/jacket/skirts all sorts really...looking 4 my camera cable so i can upload some pics!

hey guys i have got loadsa size 20 and 18 things 2 put on here ...lots of it very nice stuff...just wan2 clear out so i can get some new things.....lots of new look dresses/tops/jacket/skirts all sorts really...looking 4 my camera cable so i can upload some pics!

I would be interested in some of your 18's, are you going to post piccys x

yep defo, waiting for my bf 2 get bk 2 dig out the camera cable (cant be bothered 2 move off sofa after gym workout lol) and will put them up

cool, id be intersted in some 18s too please, obv happy to cover postage xxx

maybe 50? or can you just add them as thumbnails in the body of the post? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back