Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry to be ignorant but how do i add them as thumbnails? say i have all the pics downloaded to my pc what do i do then? sorry!

click on go advanced, then click on the paper clip (next to the smiley face) then browse and attach, that should bring them up small, the people can click on them to make them bigger xxx

i still keep meaning to look through all my things, but just not got the motivation just now to do anything :(. x

what other items did you have in mind?

hey all , i was a size 28 now im a size 22-24 in just over 2 months ive lost so much grr i dont have any clothes hardly and would love to know if anyone had any size 22-24's spare .. i will have a sort out my old clothes and post up thumbnails also. x

Has anyone got any black work trousers in size 24 or 26, in a long leg ? Mine are falling down !

Am currently wearing size 26 from Evans but 28 from M&S (and size 24 jeans from Next - go figure !)

Happy to pay postage.

hey all , i was a size 28 now im a size 22-24 in just over 2 months ive lost so much grr i dont have any clothes hardly and would love to know if anyone had any size 22-24's spare .. i will have a sort out my old clothes and post up thumbnails also. x

Hi

I have some Evans Jeans in a size 24 and also a pair of 3/4 length George trousers but the George trousers have a dodgy button so you would need to sew a new one on or just wear a belt like I did.

You are more than welcome to them ;)

Hi

I have some Evans Jeans in a size 24 and also a pair of 3/4 length George trousers but the George trousers have a dodgy button so you would need to sew a new one on or just wear a belt like I did.

You are more than welcome to them ;)

Thankyou so much :) that is very kind i dont mind sewing on buttons at all.. all my clothes look like im wearing a jumble sale lol..... i think its good but at the same time bad haha xxxx i replied to your message x

I've got loads of stuff from a size 18 to size 14 I shall sort it out and see what I can stick on here ;)

I would be interested in some 18's, and happy to pay postage x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back