Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi need size 18s please will pay postage x

Just wondered if anyone has any size 16's - summery type? Very happy to pay postage! Recently had a baby and was a size 18 beforehand - figure that out? xx

i have posted on here for clothes twice and each time was contacted and offered clothes but nothings turned up so far =[ and its really disapointing..

i'm looking for size 22/24 items at the mo..

i still have size 30 + 32 clothes if anyone needs

Hi all
I am after clothing in sizes 22/24/26 depending on cut.Anything and everything gratefully received - my existing clothing is only being held together at the moment by the moths - LOL
Happy to pay P&P

Jill

omg this is great idea people was talking about it on the lipotrim forum and nothing come of it when i was there. i would love a pair of 12 jeans with standard leg as i am 5"7 as a goal to get into.

well done for not just thinking and actually doing something about it!

i dont know if this might make this part a bit easier as i was just going through to see if anyone has size 12 clothes but wondered if it could be done in sizes is there anywhere we can put different sizes instead of going through every page to see, i dont know if this can be done just a passing thought?? xxx

Its kind of trailed off a bit now to be honest, we went through a stage of having lots of clothes offered, I gave away loads of stuff and recieved a few bits back. So come on people lets get swapping. I think the thing is that a lot of people come on wanting and not giving things and thats why it isnt working so well (not having a dig at you madhousemum - its just a general observation.) Lets get this revived! summer clothes from last year would be a great starting point!! xxx

I'll start - I have some next jeans, size 18, free to a good home (ask for postage and package) they are dark blue, (Im 5ft 5" and they fit me) also have a holiday cover up size 18, black, new with the tags still on, its got sequin detail, ideal to go over a swimming cozzy on hols or to keep the sun off you when it gets too hot! - photos to follow xxx

I have some size 22 black trousers that I used to wear for work if anyone is interested. I think they're from Peacocks (can't check precisely at the moment) and so they come up a bit small so are probably best if you're between a 22 and a 20.

I only wore them for a few weeks before they got too big so they're not to old.

If you want em let me know :-D

Jaq
xxx

Piink i'll have a look tonight in my cupboard at stuff I dont wear anymore and will PM you if I come across anything!

Jaq im interested in them happy to pay postage!..

third time lucky? lol x

No problem, if you can send me your address I'll get them on the way to you although I can't get to the post office until tomorrow now.

Paypal is probably the easiest way to pay for the postage if you have that?

Jaq
xxx

i do have paypal yes :)

and thanks fight the urge , anything in 20/22 will be fab , people have messaged me saying i am welcome to things but nothing turned up as far as yet =[ but i understand ppl get busy in life so no grudges at all i still love you all x

Cool. I'll get motivated and package em up and let you know how much the postage will be.

I don't have enough posts to be able to send private messages yet. Grrr. Hopefully you can access my profile and grab my email address off there though and we'll sort it out.

Jaq
xxx

the jeans of mine have gone, but the holiday cover up is still available xxx

i dont think you have enough posts x

the jeans of mine have gone, but the holiday cover up is still available xxx

Hiya chick,

Is your cover up still available as I am going on hols soon and this would be ideal. I am very happy to pay for postage, i can send you a cheque in the post for this. If not, dont worry maybe someone else will come along in that size.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back