Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is still available, PM your address, do you have paypal to pay for the postage? if not a cheque will be fine x

ok so how does this work???? i have 2 binliners full of stuff in a size 20, some size 22- id be happy to give them away on here- alot of stuff are nearly new, x

>>>>A pair of oasis jeans-baggy style with buckle on bottom size 20, only worn a few times, any1 interested
id be happy to send them out if your willing to pay postage by paypal or check, -pm me
laura xxx

>>>> A pair of size 20 white linen trousers(evans) with large dimonte button to fasten, only ever worn once for a weddingid be happy to send them out if your willing to pay postage by paypal or check, -pm me
laura xxx

great idea!

Hello

Hi Just joined today ,probably posting in the wrong place lol.
I think the clothes swap is a brilliant idea ,I sorted tons of ages ago to sell on ebay but never got around to it and taking up far to much room now so will be putting some on as well .:D

brilliant, the clothes exchange was fab when we started it although it has dwindled a little bit, lets hope it picks up again x

Will have a clear out of the wardrobe tonight! This is a fab idea. x

brill - Im currently a 16, got a nice top from you vitfa last time, so will be looking out for your next lot of clothes! anyone else got any stuff? xxx

you can either load them on here as thumbnails in the main body of your text or pop them in your album xxx

click on 'go advanced' and then the paper clip and browse for photos and then click on manage photos. thats it in my non- technical way x

i cant look in profile albums it says i dont have permission :s

you havent posted enough times thats why, get yourself to the chit chat section and play some of the word games x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back