Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr, need to get my posts up to see albums and post piccies! Have got a few bits which I just don't have the energy to ebay (find it a real chore!). Brilliant idea tho. I did hear someone at my group saying we should do it at group but to be honest not sure there's enough people to make it work!

you're at 57 - you should be able to see them now hun xxx

Just wondering if anyone has any size 14-16 clothes. Holiday type (casual dresses, leggings, tunic tops, shorts, skirts etc etc), going to Rhodes in 6 weeks and should be in a 14 by then, all holiday clothes from last year are way too baggy :D !

perhaps if people wanting things could put some of ther too big things on, it keeps it rolling along nicely. xxx

I will definatley be doing that - but sent my last lot of 'too big clothes' to the charity shop when pregnant.... ooops

I know - Ive bagged up lots of stuff and sent it to charity shop, sometimes its just easier too (naughty i know) How olds your baby? xxx

He's 4.5 months, will be 5 months on the 20th of August.

It's going so quickly!

Id love a baby - want to lose a tad more and then start trying, we may even start trying on holiday! x

how many posts do I need to be on before I can view peoples photos? x

Id love a baby - want to lose a tad more and then start trying, we may even start trying on holiday! x

Awwwwww Rainbow:D

Both of ours are holiday babies so to speak! Georgia-Mae was the result of a fantastic long birthday weekend in London 6 years ago. And Gabriel is our little Rhodes baby from last June......now i've realised this i am slightly worried about our jollies in 6 weeks....:eek::eek: ;)

Awwwwww Rainbow:D

Both of ours are holiday babies so to speak! Georgia-Mae was the result of a fantastic long birthday weekend in London 6 years ago. And Gabriel is our little Rhodes baby from last June......now i've realised this i am slightly worried about our jollies in 6 weeks....:eek::eek: ;)

haha - so it could be the pitter patter of tiny feet in the Shiraz household in 10 months ish then lol!
x

Goodness i hope not! Gabe's only 4 months, arrgghhhh.

My only problem is that i always seem to be the unlucky percentage, i was on the depo injection and had been for 4 years when i fell pregnant the first year around! And not sure at all how Gabey came along. Still they are gorgeous and of course wouldn't be without them!

Hope everything goes well for you hun xx

Anyone have anything in size 18/20
anything wanted , gym stuff? casual? smart?

ii have some size 22 and 24 clothes , some jeans , tops ,
ii also have some size 30 and 32 clothes if anyone needs.

private message me about items as i sometimes forget to check this thread

xxxxxxx

i've some cropped jeans size 24 and 22(tags on.
anna scholz pinky lace basque size 24(not worn)
1 turquoise and 1 white summer strappy tops with flowers on size 22(made to order for me)
vest tops sizes 22 and 24.
few tshirts size 22 and 24.
if interested let me know and i'll give more description. all in great condition.may just need a freshen up x

M&S Jeans Size 20.

Heys, I have some Size 20 m&s jeans - they are straight leg and although I fit my new next jeans in an 18, these just don't fit me nicely. I've worn them once maybe twice. Would like to pass them on to someone who'd get better wear out of them than me. I'll have to check what leg length they are, I suspect they are regular. Two pairs - one indigo dark blue, the other black (but it's a grey type black, rather than a deep black).
I'm also new to this place so slowly familiarising myself with the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back