Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im really interested in your clothes tafflass, but for some reason i dont seem to be able to contact you :cry:
could you see if you can pm me please and give me a price, we can do paypal if you like

oh i'm sorry hun.forgot to post that these had been taken.
still got more stuff to sort through so will give you a shout if i come across anymore in them sizes x

has anyone got any size 22 trousers/jeans they don't want/need anymore, for not too much money? i'm down to 2 pairs now, and they're starting to look well past their best :eek: and i'm rather short of cash right now :eek:

many thanks xx

Deleted - my sister has taken them from me. Seems you're never too old from hand-me-downs from your big sister!

Last edited:
Hi
i have a Marks and Spencer black calf length dress x over front with a brown and cream buckle for show not a working buckle, it is size 26
It also has quite a low front so I used to wear it with a camisole underneath just showing in the v
I will try and take a pic in the morning, will find some more stuff too

i always thought this was an exchange type thingy rather than a sell your clothes type thingy???

Its is... I dont think anyone is selling stuff

Hi,
I have quite a few party tops in a size 30/32 if anyone is interested. Also have a black and patterned skirt in a size 30 and a long denim skirt in a size 30 if aybody wants them.
Have got loads more as well.. just need to have a sort out x x

I despertately need a nice dressy top for a nigth out, in size 24. Id pass it on again straight after! I just loathe to spend money on a top ill wear once, because Ill lose a lot more weight before Id get to wear it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back