Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have MASSES of clothing ranging from size 12-20 that i no longer need,and millions of shoes lol:pxx

Looking for any size 14 girly tops, not t-shirts.

Sorry if that sounds a bit vague just realised I have almost no tops small enough now :/

could do with some work clothes!

Hi Everyone, ive only just joined and i need some work clothes to keep me going untill i get into my size 16s again. I am doing some keeping in touch days-one a week till i return part time in august. i dont want to go out and spend a fortune only to get back into my 16s.(positive thinking).

Has anyone got any smart/casual trousers/tops? I work in a office but i dont have to wear a suit. Size 18 please

Thanks Em x:)

If anyone has any spare size 18 jeans (especially skinny jeans!) I would be appreciative of them.

I really should sort through my clothes for any I don't need anymore. Will post on here when I have :)

How does this work - I have some 18's (will need to sort through) to help people - whats the protocol please?

xx

i think looking back at when it started..the person that wants something will send a cheque to cover postage as its classed as swapping not selling x

I have a couple of size 14 sundresses one is plain black with elasticated bodice and the other is white with pink and brown bits on it - this one is unworn as it was a bit tight last summer but drowns me now!

anyone got any size 24-26 tops please pm me i will gladly pay p+p by paypal or postal order thanks x

My mum would av the size 24s if they still available hehe

If anyone has any size 20 clothes? pm me pls I am too big for 18 but 20s are loose so dont want to spend a fortune!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back