Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of size 14 clothes going if anyone is interested now??

and i am looking for size 10's please as when my size drops again i have nothing at all!

I have lots of size 14 clothes going if anyone is interested now??

and i am looking for size 10's please as when my size drops again i have nothing at all!

me too! messaged you this morning :D

Hi ladies.
I have some size 16-18 jeans I am looking to get rid of, a few various sized tops, too.

I am also looking for jeans in a size 14, very desperate, my size 16 keep falling down!

If you're interested in swapping, send me a private message :)

I have size 24 jeans (new in Feb) which don't fit anymore plus a couple of 22/24 shirts and tops if anybody wants to PM me for details.

I have 2 pairs of Jeans - Size 20 John Rocha dark blue ones, and some size 18 Jasper Conran mid blue jeans. Both Bootcut style and roomy.

Both are used/worn - so not perfect condition - PM me for details....will try to add photos soon!!!! All i would want is reimbursement for postage! xxx

UPDATE - Size 20 jeans gone!!! Sorry x

Last edited:
I have a lovely 'Planet' red/white spotted dress in size 18 (their clothes are a generous fit btw) suitable for a wedding etc

I have a lovely 'Planet' red/white spotted dress in size 18 (their clothes are a generous fit btw) suitable for a wedding etc
hiya - id be interested in this if you still have it - what are you wanting for it?

x

have ou got facebook carrick?

charity shop

:Dhiya, a few days ago i asked if anyone had any size 16 short leg jeans i have managed to get some new ones on ebay and they are per una for £6 and another pair for £3 at the charity shop. well pleased

whats ur pic? ill add u and can give u my details n gimme urs so i can get cash to u x

x c x

Last edited:
Size 20 trousers & jeans

Hi, I have a few pairs of size 20 medium length trousers available - they are black, brown and dark grey - all from M&S and suitable for work either wide leg or bootcut style.
Also bootcut jeans in black - blue and dark blue again from M&S and a pair of generous size 20 brown jeans from debenhams.
I'll need to go and check the condition and the exact number available, but would anyone be interested? They will be washed before I send but I can't guarentee that they'll be ironed!!:wave_cry:

I have still got these medium blue size 18 Jasper Conran wide leg/wide bottom Jeans going spare!!! if i dont hear off anyone this week i think they are off to the Charity Shop! :) xxx

*****GONE TO CHARITY SHOP NOW :D*****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back