Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a few pairs of size 20 medium length trousers available - they are black, brown and dark grey - all from M&S and suitable for work either wide leg or bootcut style.
Also bootcut jeans in black - blue and dark blue again from M&S and a pair of generous size 20 brown jeans from debenhams.
I'll need to go and check the condition and the exact number available, but would anyone be interested? They will be washed before I send but I can't guarentee that they'll be ironed!!:wave_cry:

Just bumping my offer!

I posted ages ago about a pair of jeans but then never got round to uploading the pic and sending them out - sorry! :(

So, I have a pair of light blue Primark flare jeans with ripped ends, the word to describe it has just flown out of my mind! Erm, you know like when they look like they've been dragged along the floor for a year... yeahh, like that! They're size 14, I will upload pics :)

Also got a pair of beige-y combats from Primark, size 14, they have toggles at the bottom of the legs to adjust the size and also around the top, but they never did me much use! Will upload pics of these too, they have a brown/white/cream/pink (I think?) embroidery design down the left leg.

Let me know :) x

EDIT: both worn btw, in pretty good condition, will give them a wash before posting as I haven't worn them in months! x

I'd be interested in taking the jeans from you if that's ok but please can you let me know the leg length (or thereabouts) in case they aren't long enough? I usually take a 33" leg but can get away with 32" in some cases.

It doesn't matter about the wash, I don't mind doing it. x

ETA: I have a pair of size 18 Dorothy Perkins black jeans, skinny leg and long in length (a bit too long for me but perfect for tucking in Ugg boots) going if anyone is interested? I've only worn these a few times so in good condition. :)

Helloooo. Has anyone got any 20's or generous 18's? I need long trousers - at least 33" inside leg. Or any long tops (at least 30" from neck to hem) would be brilliant.

Hi - fab to see this is still going strong!

I do indeedy Emma. PM your address and I'll send them to you on Saturday :D

I posted ages ago about a pair of jeans but then never got round to uploading the pic and sending them out - sorry! :(

So, I have a pair of light blue Primark flare jeans with ripped ends, the word to describe it has just flown out of my mind! Erm, you know like when they look like they've been dragged along the floor for a year... yeahh, like that! They're size 14, I will upload pics :)

Also got a pair of beige-y combats from Primark, size 14, they have toggles at the bottom of the legs to adjust the size and also around the top, but they never did me much use! Will upload pics of these too, they have a brown/white/cream/pink (I think?) embroidery design down the left leg.

Let me know :) x

EDIT: both worn btw, in pretty good condition, will give them a wash before posting as I haven't worn them in months! x

I'd be interested in these Ali - do you still have them? X

Waaah I keep forgetting to measure the jeans for Cazie! But dead sure they're under 32", I'm a midget me!

If the jeans are under 32" it doesn't matter because they will be too short for me hun sorry :)

Ok I have

a couple of belts that are too big for me-chunky fashion ones, not functional ones! Prob fit 20+

a going out top in a 22-black, kinda gathered at the bottom gone

jeans - blue size 20 short length

brown/blue/green patterned dress (like a paisley print)- size 18 but v floaty, would fi someone bit bigger too. I always wore it with jeans and a cardi gone

I cant post pics but if anyone wants anymore details about any of them pm me

Last edited:
As I am an absolute lazy bum, I keep forgetting to take pictures of things, so will list some of the stuff here that I have to get rid of and then it'll probably motivate me to get the pics up for anyone that is interested...

Light blue FCUK v neck jumper - size M
Peacocks grey smart work trousers - size 14 (will check leg length!)
Primark black smart work trousers - size 10 (28" leg length)
Primark light grey long sleeve T - size 12 or 14, can't remember...
Primark black and grey striped T - size 14 or 16, can't remember...

Yeah OK I really can't remember anything else now but there is definitely more so I will have to pull my finger out and get pics taken! xxx

Primark black smart work trousers - size 10 (28" leg length)
and blue meduim v neck jumper if these are still available will you let me know? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back